• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Philly: 2 Burner Bayou Classic stand with side shelves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boswell

Reaction score
backyard-pro-double-burner-outdoor-patio-stove-range-with-side-shelves-db375.jpg

This is a stock photograph, I recently purchased this two burner system, but it is still new in the box as I'd really prefer to build an electric kettle. I think I paid $125 for it on sale down from $158. I'd like to get $100 for it rather than pay to ship it back for a refund.

Adjustable height 12" or 25"
14" x 28 3/4" total cooking surface
110,000 total BTU (55,000 per burner); liquid propane only

This is basically the beginning of a simple brew 'sculpture'. Two burners, gas distribution system and regulator.

Located in Phillly, I don't drive, so I can't really deliver it anywhere. I do own a bar, so if you come and get it, I'll buy you a beer.

Email me prpourhouse(at)gmail.com

Is there a link to the product online? I want to learn more about it. Can this ***** support 2 big kettles is what I worry about.

Google is your friend. It's marketed as a dual turkey fryer, but I can't attest to it's strength (maybe someone else can?), as I haven't assembled it for use. If it isn't gone by Wednesday, I'm just going to send it back, was just hoping to avoid return shipping.

Latest posts

Back