Phantasm Powder and Cosmic Punch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmtrees

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when this might be available to homebrewers? Or has anyone successfully been able to buy any off a local brewery?

I just got home from a tap room that had a beer using Phantasm powder and Cosmic Punch yeast. (At least, I'm quite sure it was cosmic punch. The description referenced a yeast designed to unlock bound thiols, but the bartender didn't know what he was talking about, so I couldn't confirm.) The aroma on that thing was unreal. I'd love to try this combo in a NEIPA, but it seems we can't get phantasm powder yet.

Has anyone else had a commercial beer using phantasm and cosmic punch? Are they all good? I know some folks were underwhelmed with the effects of just using phantasm in commercial beers, but it seems like the combo of powder and yeast is really onto something.

The Phantasm is going to be a while at our level. According to them: For breweries interested in working with Phantasm, we are currently operating a wait list and appreciate your patience .

If they have a waiting list for breweries, then the homebrewer level might be years.

Latest posts

Back