Ph meter advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morrey

Reaction score
I am helping brother in law with equipment purchases as he is a new brewer just shifting from extract to AG BIAB. I have a Hach Pocket Pro + Ph meter that I am extremely fond of. I suggested this one to him. I like the convenient measuring cap that also serves to keep the probe in a humid environment w/o storage solutions.

He has found a coupon deal that makes the MW 102 $40 cheaper after discounts and lower price shipping. How does the 102's electrode get stored? Is there a provided container...do you use special storage solutions? When you make a measurement, do you have a special provided cup to use or just use something like a solo cup?

I think these meters both have a positive following, just looking for the subtle differences since I have never used a MW 102.

I'll be passing this info along. Good to know your feelings on the Hach. Seems I made a good choice a year ago when I bought mine, but really didn't have a benchmark to compare. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back