Personal Website?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoyScout

Reaction score
Hey There,

Anyone here have their own website, not necessarily brew related but it could be. A place on the interweeb that you call home?

Here is mine - Shiftless Bum

Mine is about various backpacking adventures I've had here in British Columbia. I've been lazy lately and haven't updated it, but will be posting some new stuff soon.

I'd definitely be interested in checking out personal sites of other members on here, so post away.

Hey There,

Anyone here have their own website, not necessarily brew related but it could be. A place on the interweeb that you call home?

Here is mine - Shiftless Bum

Mine is about various backpacking adventures I've had here in British Columbia. I've been lazy lately and haven't updated it, but will be posting some new stuff soon.

I'd definitely be interested in checking out personal sites of other members on here, so post away.

Very nice site, you have seen some good stuff on your hikes, very nice photos:

garibaldilake.jpg

My site is Humann Blog

Recently did a full re-write of every page and every bit of code on my website so now it looks a lot nicer than what I had started with. Now that it's "cleaned-up" I'm hoping to start posting stuff there again soon.
Since it's my "home" on the net I'll probably add a page on my beer brewing adventures as well.
Any way if anyone would like to wander over and take a look you'll find it here - ShiftlessBum

I havn't updated my site in about 4-5 years. I don't use it any more, but i hold onto it just in case for the future.

You never know when you might use it. Back in the mid 90s when I was in high school I was a massive nerd on the debate team with my own debate website. It was one of those ****ty angelfire websites. I never took it down and stopped thinking about it shortly after I started college but I realized last year it was still there, ****ty as ever. Well Google's ranking system appreciates old sites with lots of content so I plan on redesigning it into something slightly less embarrassing as a website of historical info on the 90s with some continued debate links and very prominently chat up my website for my business next year. Free SEO hook up never hurts.

Recently did a full re-write of every page and every bit of code on my website so now it looks a lot nicer than what I had started with. Now that it's "cleaned-up" I'm hoping to start posting stuff there again soon.
Since it's my "home" on the net I'll probably add a page on my beer brewing adventures as well.
Any way if anyone would like to wander over and take a look you'll find it here - ShiftlessBum

I gotta say... Those are some beautiful panoramas you have there.

:eek: Thanks everyone glad you like the photos.
I really like panoramas, if you scan the Trip Reports you'll see that I take lots of them. It's hard to capture scale doing outdoor photography, panos help with that.

Back