Perrin Brewing Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should know we don't roll on the sabbath

This was a great beer, would love it get 3-4 bottles.

Taproom release on 3/26, hitting distro (at least in GR) on 3/28.

NO RULES Release Boondoggle
NO RULES Vietnamese Porter is back! The special release date is March 26 at 11am at Perrin Brewing Company. First come, first serve.

22oz. bottles will be available for purchase $16.99 + tax and deposit
Put in an order for "as much as possible".
We shall see.

Looks like people started lining up for this last night around 10:30. There's a metric **** ton hitting distro. Heard Rishi is getting 2 pallets. My local store, Riverside Liquors, is getting 40 cases. Many places are offering case discounts. Yet, gotta line up overnight. Some peoples priorities really scare me.

Looks like people started lining up for this last night around 10:30. There's a metric **** ton hitting distro. Heard Rishi is getting 2 pallets. My local store, Riverside Liquors, is getting 40 cases. Many places are offering case discounts. Yet, gotta line up overnight. Some peoples priorities really scare me.
any idea how much is coming to the east side? it was pretty scarce around here last time.

Any idea how much more Perrin produced this year compared to last? Has to be a lot. I heard the same about Rishi's. Well over 100 cases. My honey hole Russo's is getting 30. I have to agree with you GRDAVE, I'm not one to stand in line for hours but to each their own.

any idea how much is coming to the east side? it was pretty scarce around here last time.
My nephew is back from college for the weekend and wants me to take him to Perrin :confused: so he can try NR. If we can get in I will try and find out if more will be distributed on the east side then last year.

Shocked that people are buying 5+ cases of this beer. I'm guessing it's for groups of people but come on, do you really need more than 6 of these? It's a good to even great beer but it's not worth spending hundreds of dollars on. Maybe I'm in the minority here but seems like if this sees mass disto too all these people that want to cash in trading it will be out of luck.

Shocked that people are buying 5+ cases of this beer. I'm guessing it's for groups of people but come on, do you really need more than 6 of these? It's a good to even great beer but it's not worth spending hundreds of dollars on. Maybe I'm in the minority here but seems like if this sees mass disto too all these people that want to cash in trading it will be out of luck.
Cheaper at stores too....ppl are ****ing stupid. I like dogs much much better.

I did not get a chance to have Batch 1 No Rules, but this most recent release is mucho-legit. It's a touch hot, but man really flavorful, coconut is present, some nice coffee notes, bitter chocolate... Yah Perrin's barrel program is full steam ahead.

I did not get a chance to have Batch 1 No Rules, but this most recent release is mucho-legit. It's a touch hot, but man really flavorful, coconut is present, some nice coffee notes, bitter chocolate... Yah Perrin's barrel program is full steam ahead.

I hope so. Black Goat was pretty bad and the kill em all/with kindness wasn't any better. Didn't care for Griz either.

I hope so. Black Goat was pretty bad and the kill em all/with kindness wasn't any better. Didn't care for Griz either.
Huh, haven't had a Kill Em All bottle yet, have one in the fridge. I think Lil Griz is just fine for what it is. I'm actually a fan of Black Goat and Pellicle is another really solid beer IMO.

I didn't know so much made it into distro, good to know. Dude is offering No Rules + FB Last Snow for a Permasmile, I'm not so sure about that though.

I wonder what will happen to the massive stacks of unsold Grapefruit IPA 12pks sitting at the local Meijer stores?

With an ever increasingly fickle craft brew market chasing the latest and greatest, what comes of these flagships that the breweries seemingly continue to pump out but people don't seem to be purchasing?

It's been a while since I've bothered making the drive to Perrin, but I suppose I'll have to go later those month for their anniversary when they debut Nuclear No Rules, which is apparently not being bottled.

Quibble with how they market it if you like, but No Rules is pretty damn solid. So I'm excited to try an imperial version, even if the base beer is already at 15%.
Wait, wasn't No Rules already considered an imperial porter?

Make sure to bring some insulin.

Anyone see the sell sheet on Unfinished Business? Another huge adjunct bomb, should be released at the Anniversary Party from what I hear.

Just saw some FB posts about this upcoming release. Will be hitting distro after the release party.

Our Nuclear Noize, Perrin Anniversary Party is ONE MONTH away and we have BREAKING NEWS!

Perrin "Unfinished Business" 22oz bottles will be released and available for purchase at our anniversary party.

A Japanese Emperor's Stout, same Tier as the renowned NO RULES was crafted with 10 hand picked specialty malts, the finest flaked oats, golden wheat, and Japanese rice to give the body of this beer a silky, smooth, and clean mouth feel. To lay and age this rare beer down, we found a cache of barrels from a small batch, award winning bourbon distillery out of Washington. These heavy toasted rare American bourbon barrels impart hints of light vanilla, coconut, and fresh oak. The dark bourbon notes add warm caramel, ripe tobacco and a soothing boozy finish to this velvety Stout, rounding out at 13.1% ABV.

Just saw some FB posts about this upcoming release. Will be hitting distro after the release party.

Our Nuclear Noize, Perrin Anniversary Party is ONE MONTH away and we have BREAKING NEWS!

Perrin "Unfinished Business" 22oz bottles will be released and available for purchase at our anniversary party.

A Japanese Emperor's Stout, same Tier as the renowned NO RULES was crafted with 10 hand picked specialty malts, the finest flaked oats, golden wheat, and Japanese rice to give the body of this beer a silky, smooth, and clean mouth feel. To lay and age this rare beer down, we found a cache of barrels from a small batch, award winning bourbon distillery out of Washington. These heavy toasted rare American bourbon barrels impart hints of light vanilla, coconut, and fresh oak. The dark bourbon notes add warm caramel, ripe tobacco and a soothing boozy finish to this velvety Stout, rounding out at 13.1% ABV.
I have a feeling there will be a lot of this available in distribution considering the way some store are handling pre-orders.

Kill Bill is one of my favorite QT movies. Hopefully I can find some of this over the border.

Back