• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Perlick 525SS (x2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRed

Reaction score
Just bought these from here, I only needed three but the seller wanted to sell 5 as a package deal. So I took my three and didn't even unpackage the other 2.

Selling for what I bought them at ($25) plus flat rate shipping ($6).

Package deal - 2 Perlick 525SS for $56 shipped paypal as a gift. I have over 250 positive ebay feedbacks as rep. Thanks

Here are the condition description from his thread:

"The faucets are in good shape, with no noticeable marks or scuffs. Some have fewer marks than a brand new one I still have in original packaging as a backup/spare. I can send pics if you PM me. I would post them here, but getting images to post in forums correctly always seem to be a pain.

These are the newer style with the laser etched/engraved "P", and either came with, or were upgraded to, the squared off faucet lever that prevents the handle from spinning."

Sold pending payment - cank you're 2nd if deal falls through. Thanks everyone

Payment received - thanks for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back