Panel Mount RTD connectors

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to jack your thread but this has had me wondering why for sometime, the engineer in me couldnt let it go. We use these pids in environmental chambers to control boilers that inject humidity into the chambers which makes sense they turn the element on full blast until enough steam is injected to ramp the humidity to the desired setpoint then turn off. Anyway that will save me the cost of a second npt threaded RTD. I will have to have one for the BK at first as I will be using it for batch sparging until I get my hlt built then I will move to the hlt and plug the hole on the BK.

I don't mind the jacking.

Are you building a herms or rims, or are you just looking for a way to heat water to the proper temps automatically?

at this moment I am will be using the keggle for a sparge water heater and BK. In the future I want to build a herms.

Back