• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Orlando - Blichmann Top Tier Stand HERMS with 3 burners and 2 SS Chugger pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmoney007

Reaction score
I'm located in Baldwin Park/Orlando FL and looking to sell my rig which has produced a few award winning beers.

Blichmann Top tier stand *see pictures
2 - SS Head Chugger pumps with a waterproof switch box on the stand
1- HLT Burner elevated in the back
2 - lower burners for Mash and Boil Kettle
HLT and Mash burners are the standard Blichmann tope tier burners with the Boil Kettle being the new HellFire and that was only used twice.
Gas plumbed and efficiently organized to be clean and neat

***NOTE*** The pictures are to show the stand only and this offer of sale does not include the kettles, sparge arm or hoses. Hell fire burner.JPG standand kettles.JPG Hell fire burner.JPG standand kettles.JPG These items are also for sale in another listing and can be combined with the stand as a complete unit.

Asking $850 Over $1,400 put into the rig.
Hell fire burner.JPG
standand kettles.JPG

Interested in the hellfire burner if you decide to part it out further.
I’m about an hour east of you.

Latest posts

Back