Opinions Needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinupBrewery

Reaction score
A few days ago I started a thread about my brew stand I was building. I asked what you all thought about it and got several comments.

I have made some changes to the stand and would like to hear your feedback....

As you can see I have not completed it....It needs wind guards around the burners, more welding, and final clean-up with high temperature paint.....

My goal was to keep the price under 500.00 delivered to the lower 48 states......I have checked the shipping and this seems doable......

I have been a welding fabricator for over 15 years and can build just about anything...which means I can customize the stand to fit anyone's needs....I can also build a stainless if that is needed....

I would greatly appreciate any comments you can give...and I will take into consideration all of them....I want to build something that is user friendly but also looks nice....

If all goes well I should have the final mock-up completed by this weekend...and I plan on putting it up for sell under the classified section...

Thanks for all your help....

Looking good,If you are going to sell with burners I might suggest a nice 10" banjo burner instead of the 3" turkey types the low pressure banjos are dead quiet and perform well.

Yes, I planned on offering several types of burners including the 10" banjo.....This is what the local hardware store had in stock....so I used them to get the mock-up completed...

Stand looks nice! Not really sure how much of a market you will capture....but best of luck.

Seems like an odd and unessicary comment.

Assuming its a good product, I imagine there a ton of us (me included) who can't weld and would purchase something like this....

just sayin

I've always thought that a stand sold as a knock down kit would be a winner. Easy shipping and a simple bolt together set up for those who are not mechanical by nature.

Put a decent background behind the stand when you take pictures, also sanded and painted will look a lot more enticing. I think they are going to want you to be a Vendor if you are selling stands on a commercial basis.

Best of luck!

Here are a few pictures of the final stand...I finished it up last night....I plan on becoming a vendor as soon as I get my website, pricing, and all the kinks worked out....

Latest posts

Back