• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Oktober Can Seamer For Sale, Used, Chicago Western Suburbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1centered1

Reaction score
Hello! I am new here and this is my first post so please bear with me.

I have a can seamer that was purchased in the summer of 2018.

Brand: Oktober (Grand Rapids, MI)
Model: Mk16v2
Color: White
Can End: 360 SuperEnd
Power Source: 110v

• It was originally purchased for $1,731.40 and has had 1 year of use.
  • Over the course of that year, the two lever arms broke off and were replaced with bolts (see photos)
  • Currently, it is set for canning standard 16oz cans, but adapters can be purchased to do 12oz cans.
  • The electrical and mechanics all run perfectly. Some tuning to the chucks and levers will be necessary after transit to get it back to the perfect hermetic seal. (Tuning instructions are in the users manual)

I am asking $750 OBO. I would prefer to sell local, but willing to ship if the buyer pays for shipping.

Attachments

• IMG-9864.jpg
    IMG-9864.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG-9865.jpg
    IMG-9865.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG-9866.jpg
    IMG-9866.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG-9867.jpg
    IMG-9867.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG-9868.jpg
    IMG-9868.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG-9869.jpg
    IMG-9869.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 138
I'm interested. Do you still have this? I'm not local, so would need to have it shipped.

Great! I’m trying to figure out how to private message you my contact info. I’m new here, so I don’t think I have those privileges yet. Any ideas?

Great! I’m trying to figure out how to private message you my contact info. I’m new here, so I don’t think I have those privileges yet. Any ideas?

I am also new here so I have no idea. I’ll look into it tomorrow and get back to you.

Click the name of the person under their avatar and then select "Start Conversation". Its a really nice bit of kit. A fellow brewer near me has one and loves it. The local homebrew store also has one that they use.

Click the name of the person under their avatar and then select "Start Conversation". Its a really nice bit of kit. A fellow brewer near me has one and loves it. The local homebrew store also has one that they use.

Thanks for the help kevin58! Much appreciated.

Hmm. I'm not seeing the "Start Conversation" button anywhere when I click on the profile name under the avatar. @jsteelel if you'd like to converse over email, mine is {removed}. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back