Oklahoma City has Arrived

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natelatte

Reaction score
OK so oklahoma city will never "arrive" as in tattos just got legalized and it's still one of the few places I know that I have to go to the liquor store to buy anything that has more alcohol than my orange juice (god i miss texas)

I'm here and have started on my six tap fridge, thanks to some internet inspiration, and a compulsive personality. More is better.

I look forward to much learning and much BEER.
:mug:

Well, we have been here a while and it is always nice to see more of us.

Congrats on the rator'. Now get to reading and remember, the search button is your friend. There is a lot of excellent info in here all at the push of a button.

Yeah I have been up to The Brew Shop at 36/Penn, and talked with Chuck that runs the place. He was very helpful, and more than friendly. I haven't made it down to the one in Moore yet, but it's actually closer to my house than The Brew Shop.
And I've got some hefeweizen i'm about to keg in the next few days.

Got all my CO2 plumbing done and my first tap installed in my fridge. We actually cleared out the garage today so that i could move my couch in. Poker table, and humidor to follow.

I'm out in Norman and I've been to both shops (Brew Shop in OKC and Learn to Brew in Moore). Both guys are really knowledgeable and friendly and their prices are somewhat competitive. They stock different beer kits, so shop around on their website.

LTB sells some kegerator conversion kits and has some basic classes once in a blue moon, but I feel that they're a little more expensive on some basic equipment sometimes, although the keg kit I'm looking at is cheaper than the Brew Shop.

It feels nice having two places to choose from, even if one is 30 minutes away.

Latest posts

Back