Ok, I just gotta say it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrocker652002

Reaction score
You guys and gals ROCK!!!!!!!! I post a question or an idea and I get a ton of responses. All good ones and all taken in and learned from. I am still new and honestly not very good, but the support you folks give is off the hook. Thank you to all who have had a hand in helping me get this far. With your help and guidance, I hope to keep moving forward and at some point end up to have a decent beer selection to choose from for my friends and family. I won't be as good as you guys, but I hope to get it right and maybe be able to wear my beer creations proud. OK, Rock On!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What @BrewerofBeers said, x infinity. So many new brewers are afraid to ask what they may think are dumb questions and be thought less of because of it. There are NO dumb questions on this forum. All of us have been there, done that, made mistakes, and learned from them. Homebrewing is a constantly changing hobby, with new recipes, ingredients, processes, all sorts of new things it seems every day. I've been at it for over 7 years and still consider myself maybe an intermediate in the craft. Some of my proudest moments here are when I was able to give good advice to someone just starting out.

And don't be afraid to ask questions you THINK have been asked before. Your inquiry may have a slightly different angle, and it will still get people engaged in the topic, no matter how pedestrian you might think it is.

Remember, many readers come to these threads via Google searches. Having multiple threads on a specific topic helps other brewers see different approaches to it and make more informed decisions.

Keep those questions coming!

When you post questions and get answers, those following the thread and those answering learn from it, too. There are usually different ideas and solutions to any given (brewing) question.
What's the saying? "Ask 10 brewers a question and you'll get 12 different answers."😆

Back