Official Holy Mountain Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If people didn't announce their intentions to get there multiple hours early, maybe the release would be less of a cluster and people could just show up, maybe 11, 11:30, 12 and just get in line and get bottles? No? That's not how it works? OK.

You really think the difference between there being a line or not Saturday is a few people declaring they're going to show up at the ridiculously early hour of 9:30 to share a few beers?

Sure, but regardless of people talking about showing up early, there is a stated release time so there would have been a line anyway. That's just the nature of the beast. The only way there isn't a huge rush even before opening is with a silent release.

I know there will be a line regardless. No way to avoid that. I guess I'm just lamenting the frenzied "SEE YOU THERE AT 8AM" posts. Selfishly, because I want the beer and have no desire to wait in line for hours on end. Oh well. I will probably get there before or by 11. If I don't get any bottles, so be it.

Chiming in as a fan of mid-week releases, even silent releases, for the smaller bottle counts. Selfishly, since I work downtown, once word gets out (via social media, websites like this one, or whatever), I can easily hop on a bus, get my bottles, have a pour, and get back to work or home. I would definitely do that for this Midnight Still release, but as it is I will not be going. I don't think there would be any issue of the brewery not selling through the allotment, it just would be less of a fiasco of parking/line hassles. I love HM though and will continue to visit (at other times).

HolyMtn can you please make a Boysenberry version of your Clarette/Phosphene beers or Boysenberry Table? I give you permission to name it Ryan after myself of course!

Also I still really want a Gin barrel aged Phosphene.

I know you guys brew beers solely based upon what the PNW TB members tell you...

had Fellowcraft at Modern Times Festival of Funk this weekend and would crush this all the time. Jealous of you guys in Seattle.

ILOl15e.jpg

This thread deserves much more activity than it gets.

New batch of covenant is bangin, demonteller is great and I've probably drank a keg's worth of the most recent batch of mosaic extra pale.

Oh and midnight still is pretty ok too ;)

Latest posts

Back