OCD or just weird preferences?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my weird preferences is that I must drink with the label facing me. Whenever I pick up a bottle or can or pint glass, the front of the label must be facing me. Still tastes the same but it's all about the label.

What is OCD about this? That's the way you're supposed to do it! We're the normal ones!

When washing hands in public - 3 paper towels or runs of the towel machine thingy MUST BE THREE.

Pens MUST be capped or clicked closed after use...even if it's someone else's pen.

When washing hands in public - 3 paper towels or runs of the towel machine thingy MUST BE THREE.

Pens MUST be capped or clicked closed after use...even if it's someone else's pen.

IF someone touches my pen it must be restored to it's original condition prior to anyone touching it. If the pen is in "writing mode" and someone puts it in "non-writing mode" it must be put back into "writing mode" in case I need to write something and someone has used my pen between me writing something and needing to write something.

Some people really get upset when others touch their writing instruments. Personally, I like it when someone touches my pen is n't that the case for everyone? I mean, it's only a pen is it really a big deal?

OK here's another confession. When eating, I count the number of times I chew my food and I try to ballance the right side and left side of my mouth. I almost always get them even and I always finish chewing with my left side before swallowing. I thought it was just a habit but I now realize that this is an obsession.

Wasn't there a post in this thread a while back? Someone who got sensitive about OCD and how we're being insensitive to those who have it?

Back