Obsessed brew mate!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsuyako

Reaction score
*added another picture*

168137_1644094096820_1070895707_1722635_6769099_n.jpg

167356_1644243940566_1070895707_1723084_7347080_n.jpg

:ban:

Yep we laughed pretty hard. Especially since he kept going back and licking it for about five minutes each time!

I fill my airlock with starsan. What are you using? Please tell me vodka. :D

No sorry, it's starsan/water from my sanitizing bucket. I can't tell if he likes the starsan or if it's because there is popcorn in the beer. He LOVES popcorn!

I had a friend who's ferret loved beer!!! It would literally crawl on your arms trying to get at the beer in your hand if he was out running around, that thing loved beer. I used to pour a little in a bottle cap and give it to the ferret, he'd take a sip, and jump back and shake his head, but he kept going back for more :D

I had a friend who's ferret loved beer!!! It would literally crawl on your arms trying to get at the beer in your hand if he was out running around, that thing loved beer. I used to pour a little in a bottle cap and give it to the ferret, he'd take a sip, and jump back and shake his head, but he kept going back for more :D

Hahaha yep that sounds about right. I think if he could he would take the whole bucket and hide it somewhere like golem in lord of the rings!

I gave him a tsp or so of the wort before the hops went in and I don't think he could have made that dish any cleaner. :drunk:

Back