Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time is running out. Suh might want to start thinking about stomping a few legs and hands.

Aaaaand there it is: your 2015 AFC East Champion New England Patriots!

Cheers! (And let the Haterade flow! :D)

[edit] btw, that was some stellar second half defense put up by the Phins. Jeeze...

Gruden shaming says a lot about the hacks around here. He's your absolute superior in every sense of the word. Get right, best analyst in the game. Cherry pick comments you're too stupid to understand all you want, but the guy is football. Sorry for the one time he maybe didn't validate your shti existence by saying TB had a bad series.

Gruden shaming says a lot about the hacks around here. He's your absolute superior in every sense of the word. Get right, best analyst in the game. Cherry pick comments you're too stupid to understand all you want, but the guy is football. Sorry for the one time he maybe didn't validate your shti existence by saying TB had a bad series.

I agree, he is fun to listen to. Considering some other options out there, I wouldn't mind Gruden for every game. He actually gets the technical part of the game and relays that in a way that most of you a-holes should actually be able to understand. His excitement for the game, as far as commentators go, is unmatched IMO. That is what makes him the highest paid on-air employee of ESPN. Its all about entertainment folks.

12339606_1042531582460196_2122573168285061749_o.jpg

I agree, he is fun to listen to. Considering some other options out there, I wouldn't mind Gruden for every game. He actually gets the technical part of the game and relays that in a way that most of you a-holes should actually be able to understand. His excitement for the game, as far as commentators go, is unmatched IMO. That is what makes him the highest paid on-air employee of ESPN. Its all about entertainment folks.

I believe your opinion on this is incorrect

This is so sad - like a post-lobotomy McMurphy at the end of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest...

Cheers! (I'd say "Get better soon, Cape" but we know that ain't gonna help ;))

Latest posts

Back