Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoppy, look at the bright side - if you take the number of wins the Seahawks have, and add the number of wins the ducks have, you get...the number of wins the packers have!!

There's nothing praiseworthy going on here. Greg Hardy could grab five pick sixes next half and I'd pretend he did nothing. Can't wait until he's a Raven, where he belongs.

**** your mothers in the throat

umadbro.jpg

:D

Ahhhhhhh....

It's so good to be back off that &*@%#! Bye Week bullsh!t...
...and then have a whole week to savor the weekend results.

All the bon mots for the winning teams - plus a hella lot of schadenfreude to be enjoyed from the losers.
I especially enjoy the apoplexy expressed by the Seattle media. Good stuff.

Yup, it's all so very delicious...

Cheers! (By Thursday I probably won't be able to fit another bite ;))

It does have to be recognized that Brady will be pretty sore when he wakes up tomorrow.
Dallas did get to him - and hard - quite a few times.

TB12 takes a licking and keeps on beating...

Cheers! :rockin:

Ahhhhhhh....

It's so good to be back off that &*@%#! Bye Week bullsh!t...

...and then have a whole week to savor the weekend results.

All the bon mots for the winning teams - plus a hella lot of schadenfreude to be enjoyed from the losers.

I especially enjoy the apoplexy expressed by the Seattle media. Good stuff.

Yup, it's all so very delicious...

Cheers! (By Thursday I probably won't be able to fit another bite ;))

Cape, seriously, who the f--k is this guy??

This sucks... Just in the interest of being fair and unbiased (and anyone who knows me at all knows that I am all about being fair and unbiased).... I might ACTUALLY start having to give Hoppy credit for coming in this thread as often as he does.

I have gone on record several times giving Darwin credit. The guy's team is an absolute dumpster fire. Does that stop him from coming in here and enjoying the fruitful bounty that this thread is?? No. No it doesn't.

And I've acknowledged that.

I think it's time we at least start giving Hoppy some of that credit as well.

Well done Hoppy. You're a freakin' trooper!!

(Starting a slow clap)

Latest posts

Back