Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blatant publicity stint by Mizzou to try to take attention away from how awesome A&M is going to be next year.

So obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

You guys picked the wrong Texas team. Longhorns are the best.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392139677.125163.jpg

I do not care one lick about Sam being gay, I'm only concerned with his ability to penetrate backfields.

We were discussing him at work and I said, "If we draft him, I don't care if his gay as long as we have a hole that he can f.... wait, I mean..."

Hahaha. I really am glad to see him doing this. There are gonna be some funny moments though. Check this out.

2nd paragraph, 1st sentence.

sinc been edited:

RGzfWwu.jpg

Hahaha. I really am glad to see him doing this. There are gonna be some funny moments though. Check this out.

2nd paragraph, 1st sentence.

sinc been edited:

RGzfWwu.jpg

It's not surprising San Francisco is evaluating his projected contributions "off the field."

It's not surprising San Francisco is evaluating his projected contributions "off the field."

Why wouldn't they? All players are expected to be involved in the community, plus San Francisco has a large gay community. I would expect Washington, Atlanta, and Seattle to do the same considering they were all recently made the top 5 in The Advocates top 10 gayest cities in America.

A team he doesn't even play for shows him more support than his own father. Crazy world.

Yeah, that's pretty sad. His father stated that he was struggling with it and that he didn't want his grand kids growing up in that environment. Hope he struggled just as much with his other two sons being career criminals as he did with his college educated NFL bound son being gay. Come to think about it with two kids in the ground and two others in prison maybe he isn't the best to talk about environments to raise kids in.

Yeah, that's pretty sad. His father stated that he was struggling with it and that he didn't want his grand kids growing up in that environment. Hope he struggled just as much with his other two sons being career criminals as he did with his college educated NFL bound son being gay. Come to think about it with two kids in the ground and two others in prison maybe he isn't the best to talk about environments to raise kids in.

Not shocking but at work the biggest argument about it was how do I explain this to my kids. I don't want my kids to see that.........see what? I swear homophobes (lets call them what they are) just see gay people humping all day and god forbid you have to explain to little Timmy that someone might have two dads or two moms.

Sorry forgot to add CHAMPS, gotta keep it relevant.

Back