Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's Hoppy gone off to??

and hey... weren't those guys giving me all sorts of guff about "dissapearing once the Pats lost instead of staying on this thread and taking my medicine like a man"... or some kind of bllsht like that?

Funny.... the Seahawks gag one up and all of a sudden we got nuthin' but cricket noises coming from that corner of the country.

Nah, I'm still here. Just trying to figure out which team to pretend to cheer for for the next few weeks. Which one would piss the largest percentage of you folks off? :D

ChshreCat said:
Nah, I'm still here. Just trying to figure out which team to pretend to cheer for for the next few weeks. Which one would piss the largest percentage of you folks off? :D

Ravens

Vick will be gone there is no way the Eagles will pay him next year. Chip is on record saying what a great quarterback Foles is.

I’ll tell you what; I’m glad Nick Foles is graduating,” Oregon coach Chip Kelly said after his team’s 56-31 victory Saturday night.

“I catch myself watching him in awe sometimes. … Nick is a hell of a football player. That kid’s a warrior. He’s as good as anyone in the country.”

Oh man! Someone create a meme of Cooter (that's Pete Carroll for those of you not paying attention) "icing" himself!

Niners should win Sunday. More physical team. If the clichés hold true of run the ball stop the run then it's a win cause the Niners do both very well. Then again I thought Seattle was gonna win. Oh well, nothing is a given and the Falcons are a smart team. Looking forward to it.

A friend of mine sent me this.

IMG_5942.jpg

The only thing good to ever come from football are the Superbowl Commercials.

Seriously, get the hell out of the football thread, and let the folks who, you know, want to be here hang out without your *****nozzlery.

And what the hell was the picture supposed to be anyway? Almost as pointless as I've always considered this one: :ban:

http://m.deadspin.com/5976517/manti...tory-of-the-college-football-season-is-a-hoax

I know this is college but I couldnt resist putting it up this is just weird.

I can't figure this out at all. Either:

1. He was deeply, deeply tricked; a prank for all time. Must be a female accomplice somewhere, since they talked on the phone all the time. Seems so unlikely that someone would fake a relationship with him for a whole year, just for ****s and giggles.

2. He made up the story of the dead girlfriend for sympathy and attention.

3. He's a Mormon kid at a Catholic school... who's DEEPLY in the closet and needs a "long-distance girlfriend" to be his beard. "She" couldn't come to the draft with him, so he had to "kill" her off.

Eh, not losing my mind at least. Just mildly irritated. And it came across a little strong considering I hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet. Moving on now. ;)

Cape, I may have an important question or three for you in another day or two. Trying not to jynx myself by jumping the gun and asking about things too early.

Eh, not losing my mind at least. Just mildly irritated. And it came across a little strong considering I hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet. Moving on now. ;)

Cape, I may have an important question or three for you in another day or two. Trying not to jynx myself by jumping the gun and asking about things too early.

Finally getting around to asking him on a date?

They are either gonna win or they're gonna lose. All you can do is try to be prepared for either outcome and nothing YOU are going to do in terms of those plans is going to effect anything.

Jinxes are ridiculous.

I cut a check about six minutes ago.

Section 106 row 33. Corner end zone but 33 rows from the field!!!!

$1,500 each. I got insanely lucky.

And if the Pats lose this weekend, those tix will go right up on stubhub and I'll be able to sell them for a lot more than i paid for em

Meh. Either way. It is an awesome experience going to the Super Bowl (i have been in the game twice and 'near the game' twice in the city). All four times was a good time.

Cape Brewing said:
Meh. Either way. It is an awesome experience going to the Super Bowl (i have been in the game twice and 'near the game' twice in the city). All four times was a good time.

Hey, atleast the Giants won't be playing, so there's a good chance the Pats could win this year if they make it past Sunday.

(Trash talk hat off for one second)

This Manti Te'o thing is FCKED!! This is unreal. The d-bag part of me wants to bust out laughing but the human part of me feels really bad. This is a kid. People forget sometimes that these college players are just kids. From the way it is now sounding, he got totally effin duped and its not like this was some piblicity stunt. Un-effin real. I juat hope Te'o and the rest of his d-line pay the person who did this a visit.

(Trash talk hat back on)

Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!! Dick Sherman is GOLFING right now!!! Ahhhhahahahaha. Hey Dick!! You mad you missed that putt bro!?!

Cape Brewing said:
(Trash talk hat off for one second)

This Manti Te'o thing is FCKED!! This is unreal. The d-bag part of me wants to bust out laughing but the human part of me feels really bad. This is a kid. People forget sometimes that these college players are just kids. From the way it is now sounding, he got totally effin duped and its not like this was some piblicity stunt. Un-effin real. I juat hope Te'o and the rest of his d-line pay the person who did this a visit.

(Trash talk hat back on)

Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!! Dick Sherman is GOLFING right now!!! Ahhhhahahahaha. Hey Dick!! You mad you missed that putt bro!?!

I wish I was golfing ita beautiful here right now.

I ain't buying it. Doesn't make any sense. Why prank him for a full year? Was Ashton Kucher involved somehow? What would they have been trying to accomplish? Was there someone else involved, a woman who was on the phone with him? That's a lot of work for some chuckles.

My theory? The kid's gay, and needed a backstory to explain why he - the star football player, the kid going in the first round of the draft - didn't have a girlfriend, was never seen hooking up. So, invent to proverbial "girlfriend from Canada," just like moto did back in high school. Just make her from Hawaii. "Why doesn't she ever come out to the game?" "Oh, she's sick. Real sick. Leukemia." "Is she coming out to New York for the draft" "I hope she does! Oh ****, she just died in a car crash! I'm going to be too broken up to date another girl!"

Doesn't bother me in the least if the kid is gay, but this absolutely SCREAMS "beard" to me.

Latest posts

Back