Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a sweet old girl....

The Old Lady.jpg

Yeah I hear ya- instead of outfitting it to race motorcycles you outfitted it to...cook. Maybe you could hang a "bless this mess" sign next, or have an area for some knitting supplies.

Yeah I hear ya- instead of outfitting it to race motorcycles you outfitted it to...cook. Maybe you could hang a "bless this mess" sign next, or have an area for some knitting supplies.

Uhh... no... not to cook, to tailgate before my favorite team plays. You shoudl try it this weekend... oh... that's right.

sorry...

nevermind.

That is some funny **** there. Especially considering the source.

Where's Hoppy gone off to??

and hey... weren't those guys giving me all sorts of guff about "dissapearing once the Pats lost instead of staying on this thread and taking my medicine like a man"... or some kind of bllsht like that?

Funny.... the Seahawks gag one up and all of a sudden we got nuthin' but cricket noises coming from that corner of the country.

and hey... weren't those guys giving me all sorts of guff about "dissapearing once the Pats lost instead of staying on this thread and taking my medicine like a man"... or some kind of bllsht like that?

Funny.... the Seahawks gag one up and all of a sudden we got nuthin' but cricket noises coming from that corner of the country.

It ALMOST sounds like you're complaining.

[...]Funny.... the Seahawks gag one up and all of a sudden we got nuthin' but cricket noises coming from that corner of the country.

Crickets are infinitely preferable to the constant stream of moronic gibberish that was riding in from their general direction.

And we weren't supposed to notice them slip out the back door Sunday afternoon...

Cheers! ;)

Cape Brewing said:

I'm on vacation. Hi guys. Patriots luck runs out this weekend.

For Hoppy. Ok, here's how you find them:

Saggy, Stay Away!
thom-dolan-spring-2011-07.jpg

Bonus alarms when there are scratches or scarred over knife wounds on their back.

Safe!
jessica-biel-bikini-butt-01.jpg

that's an awesome butt!

Packers in 2013

Looks good hoppy. Supposed to be -50 or something like that next week here. Looking forward to it :mad:

Latest posts

Back