Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducks are going to hammer the Sun Devils tonight!!

If you're playing in Tempe hammering hot ASU chicks this is acceptable. If a home game, not so much.

:off: if any of you f*ckers ever get the opportunity to visit Tempe in Apr, you'll appreciate my comments.

522897_379697048775115_1263166402_n.jpg

Good ugly game. Wr shot us in the foot today. Couldn't catch the ball to save their life

9-23 for 122 and a pick.... THAT's a math fail.

Yucccccccccck

I trying to find out what he did in the second half.

But it was the receivers fault I bet. Or the sun was in his eyes. His coaches didn't let him complete passes.

In the off season I think the Seahawks need to either suck it up and spend a big chunk of money on a QB in free agency or at least draft a QB. They have a good D and a good running game, if they would just stop ignoring the QB position, that team might make the playoffs one of these years.

In the off season I think the Seahawks need to either suck it up and spend a big chunk of money on a QB in free agency or at least draft a QB. They have a good D and a good running game, if they would just stop ignoring the QB position, that team might make the playoffs one of these years.

They did that last year but he's sitting on the bench. Matt Flynn. Not huge money, apparently 19.5m for 3 yrs

I think Seattle should have traded up and drafted Brandon Weeden. I mean, Cleveland's got to be feeling great about their QB situation until he's ready to retire after next season.

I think the second half line for Wilson was 2 of 10 for 19 yards and a pick.

... and 16 of those yards came on that weird declined safety/did he get the first down play.

So... take that out and he was 1 of 9 for 3 yards and a pick in the second half.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

But remember, Hoppy had a bad feeling, so we can just ignore the game and carry on like it never happened. Wilson's just fine. :drunk:

Wilson likes to huck the ball. You could see when he's in panic mode he attempts to lay it up for the corners. That ain't gonna work in the playoffs when you'll meet top tier D. They'll just take his long ball out of the game and then everything will concentrate on the line. I use to like Lynch but from his days in Buffalo all you heard about were his "issues". Just seemed to be unreliable. Being on the other side of the coast you don't hear that anymore. Hopefully he gave up the thug life.

EDIT: I just checked and Lynch is from Oakland. Maybe his family was tailgating at the game.

Updated: July 17, 2012, 12:59 PM ET
OAKLAND, Calif. -- The California Highway Patrol says Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was arrested in the Oakland area for investigation of DUI.

Officer Peter van Eckhardt said late Monday that the 26-year-old Lynch was arrested early Saturday in the city of Emeryville....

In June 2008, he pleaded guilty to a traffic violation and admitted to driving off after striking a female pedestrian with his car near the downtown bar district in Buffalo, N.Y.

In March 2009, Lynch pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor gun charge in Los Angeles, after police discovered a semiautomatic handgun in a backpack located in the trunk of a parked car Lynch was sitting in.

He's a very good running back, but he's a thug. That was the main reason that Buffalo got rid of him, IIRC.

the_bird said:
He's a very good running back, but he's a thug. That was the main reason that Buffalo got rid of him, IIRC.

Or they drafted Cj spiller and added Fred Jackson and he became odd man out.

Also regards to Wilson the niners D really tightend up in the second half and yes if not for some horrible dropped passes his stat line and the game would have been different. Turbin drop pass for a td, Tate dropped pass on an important 3rd down, and Edwards touchdown it was in his hands and he should have come down with it.

Not saying it's not a bad game from him but hey he's a rookie that happens from time to time.

Actually the most important thing to ask about a rookie is "was his bad decisions, dumb or just bad" You can deal with bad but if he's unpredictable and dumb then he shouldn't be out there. IF it's bad, then coaches should be able to get deep into the playoffs. I wouldn't say he made dumb decisions against a tough D. Although I missed a good portion of the game.

Actually the most important thing to ask about a rookie is "was his bad decisions, dumb or just bad" You can deal with bad but if he's unpredictable and dumb then he shouldn't be out there. IF it's bad, then coaches should be able to get deep into the playoffs. I wouldn't say he made dumb decisions against a tough D.

exactly and im still not thrilled about our OC. is play calling is supect 3rd and short and we are lining up shotgun? Wtf with have a very good run game and you line up shotgun taking away the play action?

Back