Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluemoose said:
You know there has never been a 5' 10" rookie of the year?

(I don't know if this is true, but it is this year)

Marshall Faulk

I see what you are doing though and to that I say Pepsi Max ROY- Wilson

BOOM thats even better than the superbowl, life is complete

Seattle's not in the Super Bowl. That only leaves one option.

601974_10152527886580377_671134844_n.jpg

Yes, worst halftime show ever!

Honest to God, my wife and I simultaneously just said the exact same thing.
Absolutely horrible.

As for the game to this point, San Francisco's secondary has been a complete No Show tonight. As a result, I think the Niners may have dug the hole a little too deep this time...

Cheers!

Such a ridiculous comeback it'd be a damn shame if they couldn't win this thing.

PI is sooooooooooo inconsistant.......I'd be pissed if I were a 9er fan...

Yep. That was a little BS, and makes me wonder if tomorrow I'm going to wake up to news of riots somewhere in California tonight.

That being said, even if that call had been good and they had won, it would have been in spite of themselves. A number of lousy turnovers and more than a few ridiculous penalties at key moments, and somehow it still came down to the wire, and the wrong side of it at that. I'm not so disappointed by the fact the 9ers lost as I am that Baltimore STILL managed to eke out a win (and bizarrely, a goddamn championship).

Happy to see the 9ers lose after having to watch their jackass QB flexing and kissing his muscles every time he did something good. Not to mention his ********* coach throwing a crying tantrum every time things don't go his way.

Back