Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Sir (I doubt)Humpsalot....I'm gonna let $50 ride on these picks. Let's see how you do. Always looking for picks.

If 49er fans could please keep from stabbing Seahawks fans to death that would be great. It is just a game afterall. No need to murder strangers.

Thank you,

Anyone see the videos of the all out brawl before the game? I'd never go to a game in that stadium, it's a football game not a prison yard....ok in know it's hard to tell in that area.

Anyone see the videos of the all out brawl before the game? I'd never go to a game in that stadium, it's a football game not a prison yard....ok in know it's hard to tell in that area.

I've seen parts. All gang related macho BS. I hear Dodger Stadium is like that too. Worried for your life as you approach a sporting event. SMH

I have a feeling the Hawks are in serious trouble tonight. My gut is usually right...for example: I knew they were going to beat the Patriots.

I have a feeling the Hawks are in serious trouble tonight. My gut is usually right...for example: I knew they were going to beat the Patriots.

lol! that's such a skirt-wearing bullsh*t "seattle" way of punking out of your team.

if they win: "f-yeah, my team is awesome!"
if they lose: "I knew it! I just "had a feeling" they'd lose, just didn't have it tonight blah blah ****ing blah. I called it all along, credit me, i'm so awesome"

you know who else "has feelings"?? chicks on their periods.

hoppy = chick on her period. also, a pro-bowler, who has won 4 superbowls.

to recap, hoppy's super-serious, "totally developed", know-everything-about-football, redzone-having analysis of the game tonight:

"i have a gut feeling they are in trouble. and, my gut is prettay guuud....."

motobrewer said:
lol! that's such a skirt-wearing bullsh*t "seattle" way of punking out of your team.

if they win: "f-yeah, my team is awesome!"
if they lose: "I knew it! I just "had a feeling" they'd lose, just didn't have it tonight blah blah ****ing blah. I called it all along, credit me, i'm so awesome"

you know who else "has feelings"?? chicks on their periods.

hoppy = chick on her period. also, a pro-bowler, who has won 4 superbowls.

to recap, hoppy's super-serious, "totally developed", know-everything-about-football, redzone-having analysis of the game tonight:

"i have a gut feeling they are in trouble. and, my gut is prettay guuud....."

Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down there don't let Hoppy speak for the hawks I honestly can't tell who he's speaking for......oh yea Oregon if that tells you anything.

Ok... I have to make a horrible confession. Think I'm drunk enough to say it out loud. I picked the Pats in the NFL survivor pool this week.

I feel soiled.

But not as much as when I picked the Broncos.

:D

I imagine the Pats have caused a lot of pain this season, betting wise. They certainly clobbered the "survivor pool" I was in. We started with 32 peeps, and on Week 2, 17 of us went down in flames having gone with the Pats - a 14+ point favorite over the Cards :drunk:

Oh, the humanity!

Cheers!

BTW, it sucks Ray Lewis is done for the season. Not the way I want to see HOF players go out.

I don't knw how it would even be possible but they are saying he might be back this season. I don't buy it though.

No, that really blows for the Ravens. I know the guy's not in his prime, but the leadership is still there. They're gonna miss that on the field.

Not even just that. He is still one of the best lbs in the game even far from his prime. He is 2nd in the league in tackles and only 4 off the lead.

Psssst Hoppy, thatas what us real fans call backing it up with stats.

Niners favored by 9 tonight and the over/under is 37.5. Ouch! What's everyone's pick for tonight?

I got 9ers at 7 and took the under 37.5. Under is looking good so far and I put double on that.

you guys are right - it's easy to beat up on retards!

I'm glad you can finally find out from this perspective.

It still amazes me that safeties and corners try to tackle lynch up high.

I know right? They should know he is like totally the hardest runner evar. Like fer reels.

dataz722 said:
I don't knw how it would even be possible but they are saying he might be back this season. I don't buy it though.

Not even just that. He is still one of the best lbs in the game even far from his prime. He is 2nd in the league in tackles and only 4 off the lead.

Psssst Hoppy, thatas what us real fans call backing it up with stats.

I got 9ers at 7 and took the under 37.5. Under is looking good so far and I put double on that.

I'm glad you can finally find out from this perspective.

I know right? They should know he is like totally the hardest runner evar. Like fer reels.

I don't known if I should laugh or facepalm. Should clarify I don't care about anything except the misuse of my quote. If you would like to discuss real football please don't mock another poster with my quotes let's keep it clean people.

dataz722 said:
I was just thinking the same thing watching this game.

Says the guy who roots for a team that prides itself on good, albeit old with a cane, physical D

Says the guy who roots for a team that prides itself on good, albeit old with a cane, physical D

And it kills me to see how horrible that d is this year. I don't care if they are scoring more than ever, i miss the defense.

Back