Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leeds1 said:
Sexy Rexy's throws for 350 and 3 TDS tomorrow night. Skins beat the Cowboys 31-16 tomorrow night !

Cute knicks are one thing but you are out of line son. I did pick the Skins tho.

Ferminator said:
Right? It's the colts, with collins runing the show.

No the Colts are terrible and the Steelers are doing everything they can to lose. Successfully I might add.

D saving the day. Steelers O-line has never been worse. Might not be a fix for this. This season anyway.

Who would have believed at the beginning of the season the the Lions would have a better defense then the Pats, and Stafford would have less than half the picks that Brady does?

tee hee.

_

Yes...I am....and I am...

that punt return has to be the best-executed play i've ever seen.

even the cameraman, with a literal birds-eye view, was fooled. nobody had any idea what was going on.

unfortunately it was also one of the worst-ref'd games i've seen in a long time.

motobrewer said:
i really don't know how i could have made it any clearer.

i guess if I could speak 15-year-old girl....but I can't.

I just can't believe someone could actually care so much about the way I type. Sure it's not your time of the month or something?

I just can't believe someone could actually care so much about the way I type. Sure it's not your time of the month or something?

and I just can't believe a guy from the so-called "Steel City" has more pet names for football teams than my 3 year old daughter has for her stuffed animals.

motobrewer said:
and I just can't believe a guy from the so-called "Steel City" has more pet names for football teams than my 3 year old daughter has for her stuffed animals.

Well now that I know that it bothers me I am going to step up my game even more.

Certainly is the 21st century where people move away from home. We got Alabama residents rooting for the Lions, Michigan peeps rooting for the Packers. Toss me in there as well as a Desert HBT name in MN rooting for the Pack as well.

Except for East coasters; they stay in the northeast, waiting to retire to FL. :)

Wow, have you ever actually seen what Curtis Painter looks like?

this_is_a_picture_of_new_indianapolis_colts_qb_curtis_painter.jpg

He looks like a 40-year old man dressing up as a schoolgirl. Kind of like Beezy.

DesertBrew said:
Usually only one SB team from the prior year tanks it next season, it's not always the winner. :p

Actually both normally have problems. Yes the Steelers seem to forget how to play after a SB appearance. Don't ask me. Good luck it's a long season.

What is up with Atlanta anyway? I am so far looking like a retard for picking Atlanta and Pittsburgh SB this year.

the_bird said:
Wow, have you ever actually seen what Curtis Painter looks like?

He looks like a 40-year old man dressing up as a schoolgirl. Kind of like Beezy.

That's Kurt Cobain. BTW I am not 40. I am 15 get it right.

Back