Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ferminator said:
He's a one tricky pony, great in the slot.

I would rather have a guy that excels at one thing than is ok at everything. The guy keeps drives moving. He is the same thing as Hines Ward has been for the Steelers. They wouldn't have the SBs without him.

Beezy said:
I would rather have a guy that excels at one thing than is ok at everything. The guy keeps drives moving. He is the same thing as Hines Ward has been for the Steelers. They wouldn't have the SBs without him.

Whoa whoa... Hines is tough as nails no comparing the two, not yet.

If you're saying Welker isn't tough as nails, you've been watching a different Welker than anyone else has...

Also, I'm calling it now - the Ocho Stinko experiment in NE is a failure.

stratslinger said:
If you're saying Welker isn't tough as nails, you've been watching a different Welker than anyone else has...

Also, I'm calling it now - the Ocho Stinko experiment in NE is a failure.

I'm saying he not Hines ward. And 85 is washed up, no secret no need to call it. The bengals didn't need him anymore. The bengals.

What a ***** way to try to finish tho imo. Run it in for a TD #1 rushing team. I don't really get it. I mean yeah FG to win but...

Ferminator said:
I'm saying he not Hines ward. And 85 is washed up, no secret no need to call it. The bengals didn't need him anymore. The bengals.

What I am saying is he does a similar thing for the team. I am not saying their styles are the same. They are not.

85 yeah he sucks I called that a while ago.

LOL at the Patsies. I kinda like the way the Bills play. They could be a playoff team. It's going to be tight as usual for those last few seeds tho.

Beezy said:
What I am saying is he does a similar thing for the team. I am not saying their styles are the same. They are not.

85 yeah he sucks I called that a while ago.

I agree with both of your points. Especially the latter.

Vick crying about being on the ground. Wahh. Your o-line sucks. Plenty of QBs don't get the flags. It's not just him.

GB v Bears:

60 minutes of "what the fa....??"

oh well, w's a w. if i were a bear fan tho I'd be pissed off at a lot of people.

Cape Brewing said:
I think his problem was the cutsie nicknames you have for all of the teams.

I thought it was actually kinda obvious from his post.

Big problems.

Well, at least the Jets lost. And, at least I didn't grab tickets in Buffalo for this game; would *not* have been fun to have been in the stands today. They'll be OK, Brady's not going to have too many four-pick games.

Props to the Bills, though... if they were an NFC team, I'd be all over that bandwagon. Lots of hardcore Bills fans up there who've been waiting FOREVER for a team they can really get behind.

... and if you're going to have a real stinker of a game, Week 3's a pretty good time to do it. Certainly have to think about the Bills as a potential playoff team now, but I'd be shocked if they win the division over NE and the Jets.

Now, the Red Sox, on the other hand.... friggin' A, looks like Paulie *was* right to panic.

the_bird said:
... and if you're going to have a real stinker of a game, Week 3's a pretty good time to do it. Certainly have to think about the Bills as a potential playoff team now, but I'd be shocked if they win the division over NE and the Jets.

Now, the Red Sox, on the other hand.... friggin' A, looks like Paulie *was* right to panic.

I have never been sold on the Jets tho. Sure they will win games but Sanchez...

Yes...I am....and I am...

Not that you would've won (99.99% sure) but I'm still scratching my head over the block in the back from #21; uhm or #29 that didn't exist on the field. I'm interested how that one gets esplained Lucy.

I have never been sold on the Jets tho. Sure they will win games but Sanchez...

Yeah, but they can play D and run the ball fairly consistently, two things that New England still struggles with. I don't think the Pats D will be this bad all year, but they've got to get better pretty damn soon.

the_bird said:
Yeah, but they can play D and run the ball fairly consistently, two things that New England still struggles with. I don't think the Pats D will be this bad all year, but they've got to get better pretty damn soon.

They are designed to play against the Pats though. They will get beat by a team that can run in the playoffs without fail.

Back