Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man I love whiners. Like yesterday. There were Dallas fans all over the country whining like little girls. I LOVED THAT! :D

Yeah, the refs sucked, but I heard a rumor that Mark Clayton posted a WTB ad for hands on Ebay. Sucks to have feet for hands.

Come on, I am so tired of hearing everyone calling for clayton's head. Yeah he ****ed up and cost them the game but he was also a big reason they got as close as they did. He dropped a pass, every receiver does from time to time.

I think Ray Lewis' quote was the best. He said something like, 'The Pats are a great team and they beat us. The refs weren't good but htey didn't play, it was up to us to win.' [hareshly and poorly paraphrased]

I like when rodney harrison said Brady needed to take his skirt off.

I think Ray Lewis' quote was the best. He said something like, 'The Pats are a great team and they beat us. The refs weren't good but htey didn't play, it was up to us to win.' [hareshly and poorly paraphrased]
What he really meant was, 'I must kill Mark Clayton. I've already beat one murder rap. I can beat another.' :p

Was Brady made an official? The call was crap but he didn't throw the flag.

Harrison is a punk.

Who would have thought that a third option would have actually won..... the refs.

That officiating crew has called the most penalties in the NFL the last two years.

Belichick made THE ENTIRE TEAM aware of that fact this week in practice, my bet is Harbs didnt have a clue.

I figured I would let you get it all out first. It's the WORST when you interupt a good crying session... you end up with that horrible sobbing.... you know like a little kid who can't catch his breath...... and then I gotta sit here and wait like ten minutes for you to compose yourself again... it would get all awkward... I would have to keep asking if you were done....

Ugg.. it would be terrrrrrrrrrible. I don't have that kinda time on my hands

I love ROMO and RIVERS getting their due... Rivers contract is a huge waste of money and Romo is a joke :)... hahahaha, watching Dallas and San Diego lose brings me great joy.

I bet you the sun was in the Ravens' eyes also.

And the field wasn't in good condition.

and they all had a wedding to go to the night before so they were really tired.

I'm sure the Patriots cheated at some point... probably paid off those damn refs!!!

No, just blew them.

Meh... as long as I didn't have to do it. I'll take the W.

And seriously?? What the %^&*( is with the effin camo pants??? At Gillette on Sunday about 200 Ravens fans were there (they always save one top corner section for opposing team fans) and about 90% of them had on these freakin' God awful purple and white camo pants. And you're accusing the PATS of blowing dudes?

WOW...

At least they had that really cool R-A-V-E-N-S chant going. That seemed to work well. At least they had time to practice it on the long ride home.

The important thing is at the end of the day... you lost.

Look on the bright side, at least you have the Orioles.

I agree about the purple camo. I can't stand that **** either. They make pants, shorts, shirts, jackets hats, everything with that on it. And I have no idea what you are talking about with the R A V E N S chant. I have been to numerous games and never heard that. The jets and the eagles do it and noone around here wants to think we are just copying that. Must be some weird new england thing.

Look on the bright side, at least you have the Orioles.

Go eff yourself :D

And seriously?? What the %^&*( is with the effin camo pants??? At Gillette on Sunday about 200 Ravens fans were there (they always save one top corner section for opposing team fans) and about 90% of them had on these freakin' God awful purple and white camo pants. And you're accusing the PATS of blowing dudes?

Like these?

zubaz_ful.jpg

Mullets too?

The purple camo was tough to stomach...

but hey... I tried to be nice to the Ravens' fans. Joking aside, I went up to Ralph Wilson a bunch of years ago to see the Pats play the Bills. It was a bus trip type of thing and yeah, some of the Bills fans were d-bag but a bunch of them were actually really cool. We ended tailgating with a few folks that were really cool. Yeah there was a lot of trash talk but it was obviously always in good fun and ever since then, I've always tried to be pretty cool to opposing fans.

... except Charger fans...

.. and Raider fans.

NOTHING worse then those two.

F'in Charger fans.. MAN I effin hate Charger fans. They roll into Gillette like they're the greatest team ever to grace a field. HEY... DBAGS... YOU'VE WON THREE PLAYOFF GAMES... IN THE LAST DECADE!!! THE PATS HAVE THAT MANY SUPER BOWL WINS!

"Ooooo Tomlinson is soooo awesome"

Great... here's a quarter. Combine how awesome Tomlinson is with that and you have a quarter. Use it to call me when you actually win something.

I usually go to atleast 2 Ravens games a year and with the exception of the drunk idiots most baltimore fans are cool to other fans that is all fans other than steelers fans and that chargers fan that tried to start a fight with me a few years ago.

"He’s just sitting there whispering something stupid like “Move Those Chains” or even complaining about the refs."

BWAAAAAA!!!! HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HA!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!! HA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Do you seriously believe that the game was called fair? I've know some homers in my life but atleast they can admit being on the good side of a terrible call. There have been tons of times I have admited the ravens benefited from a absolutley terrible call.

I would so put it in Suzy Kolbers mouth, balls deep baby

retard-ravens-fans1.jpg

Oh
My
God

If hands of stone catches that ball and the Ravens throw a TD to Heap you arent even considering the rules/refs etc.

Fans that whine over the refs = FAIL-PHANATICS

If hands of stone catches that ball and the Ravens throw a TD to Heap you arent even considering the rules/refs etc.

Fans that whine over the refs = FAIL-PHANATICS

No I would still say it was horrendous. Just like I would watching any NFL game that was like that.

OH MAN!!!! That's is wya too priceless... after all of that and the first thing you're going to do is go right back to b!tching about the refs!?!?!?!

Seriously!!?!? Oh man... people are giving me dirty looks in my office 'cause I'm cracking up!

I didn't even SEE the roughing the passer call. I was at the game and when Brady threw the ball, I followed the ball... not him. And as is the case at Gillette for some mysterious reason this year, they absolutely effin REFUSE to show a gdamn replay... EVER... so I didn't see the play.

Was it a horrible call??? Probably. But guess what... that happens. You GET BAD CALLS. Do you HONESTLY think there's some grand conspiracy against the Ravens? Every team gets crappy calls INCLUDING the Pats. You got one. Grow a pair and deal with it. At the end of the day the Pats had a total of 65 offensive plays which means, other than THAT play, the Raven's D had SIXTY FOUR other chances to stop 'em... and they didn't.

So the refs blew one play and the Ravens' D blew 64...

Not to mention the 66 plays the Ravens' offense had to score more points..

yeah... it's the REFS fault.

OH MAN!!!! That's is wya too priceless... after all of that and the first thing you're going to do is go right back to b!tching about the refs!?!?!?!

Seriously!!?!? Oh man... people are giving me dirty looks in my office 'cause I'm cracking up!

I didn't even SEE the roughing the passer call. I was at the game and when Brady threw the ball, I followed the ball... not him. And as is the case at Gillette for some mysterious reason this year, they absolutely effin REFUSE to show a gdamn replay... EVER... so I didn't see the play.

Was it a horrible call??? Probably. But guess what... that happens. You GET BAD CALLS. Do you HONESTLY think there's some grand conspiracy against the Ravens? Every team gets crappy calls INCLUDING the Pats. You got one. Grow a pair and deal with it. At the end of the day the Pats had a total of 65 offensive plays which means, other than THAT play, the Raven's D had SIXTY FOUR other chances to stop 'em... and they didn't.

So the refs blew one play and the Ravens' D blew 64...

Not to mention the 66 plays the Ravens' offense had to score more points..

yeah... it's the REFS fault.

It was more than that. There were 5 huge 3rd and a 4th down call that all led to a score. If it was one or two calls then who the hell cares. Those ****ty calls decided the game. I just can't believe that someone could be so blinded by their love for tom brady's dick.

Back