Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the first half weren't purty, but the Cowboys looked OK in the 2nd half - especially the running game, even when they had to stick with their #3 back. Expect a lot of 200+ yrd rushing games from the 'boys this year!

Games like this are why I sometimes hate fantasy football. I would have gone to bed at a reasonable hour last night except I had both Romo and DeAngelo on my team, only needed twelve damn points, only got eight :mad:

Hey Carolina - DeAngelo's your best player, why don't you maybe give him a few more carries, hmmm?

Pro football wouldn't even exist if not for bookies which are stuffing money into organized crime which is in turn dumping tons of life destroying drugs on our streets & enslaving women & children in the sex trade!!! Hey and that' may not even be the biggest reason to not care about pro ball... mostly it's just boring compared to College football!

Yea I said it, College FB is where it's at. There's no escaping it, more people watch it, more people care about it, & it's a more exciting product. Period end of discussion. If it weren't for the degenerate gamblers, well that and Red Grange pro ball wouldn't even exist!

Stuff that in your crack pipe you bunch of pro football loving mafia supporting drug pushers!!!

Just so you know where I stand...
The Big 10 blows you losers!!! SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC get used to hearing it it aint gonna change any time soon!!! Roll Tide!!!
Have a nice day,
Phillip

Ps I needed that... feel better already, now if I could find someone to blame all my personal problems on I'd be set!

Pro football wouldn't even exist if not for bookies which are stuffing money into organized crime which is in turn dumping tons of life destroying drugs on our streets & enslaving women & children in the sex trade!!! Hey and that' may not even be the biggest reason to not care about pro ball... mostly it's just boring compared to College football!

FAIL

Its the violence of the game

FAIL

Its the violence of the game

See the drugs have ruined another mind not capable of grasping the superiority of college football. Ask Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford, or Danta Hightower about the physicality of the violence of the college game.... Oh yea I forget most of you aren't used to seeing decent CFB, stuck rooting for some allegedly good Big 10 or Big East team... pfffftttt no wonder yall feel that way! :fro: I'd be a pro football fan too if I had to root for that bunch of pushovers!

Schlante,
Phillip

See the drugs have ruined another mind not capable of grasping the superiority of college football. Ask Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford, or Danta Hightower about the physicality of the violence of the college game.... Oh yea I forget most of you aren't used to seeing decent CFB, stuck rooting for some allegedly good Big 10 or Big East team... pfffftttt no wonder yall feel that way! :fro: I'd be a pro football fan too if I had to root for that bunch of pushovers!

Schlante,
Phillip

Uh, CFB? isn't that Canadian Football? way to show your true colors, damned dirty canadian! bet you're part french too!

On second thought maybe I'm being a bit harsh... probably not! But if I lived in Philly & all I had to root for was Temple, or Nashvill being stuck with Vanderbilt, or Chicago getting stuck with Northwestern.... yea I suppose I'd be a pro FB fan also.

But ya gotta know the truth. Gambling alone results in a huge portion of PFB's ratings...

Schlante,
Phillip

Uh, CFB? isn't that Canadian Football? way to show your true colors, damned dirty canadian! bet you're part french too!

Oh it's on now... there I go being foolish toning down the rhetoric... and you call me french... french... FRENCH!!!! I can't believe it, you do know that norse Berserkers were only berserk because it was a way of dealing with their latent 'man love' issues!

Teach you to call me french... berserker boy!!!!! :D

Phillip

Lions are going to beat Da Bears @ Soldier Field this Sunday and end another losing streak.

Yes, I've been drinking the Ford Kool Aid for decades now, so what?

GO LIONS!

Hey and that' may not even be the biggest reason to not care about pro ball... mostly it's just boring compared to College football!

Yea I said it, College FB is where it's at. There's no escaping it, more people watch it, more people care about it, & it's a more exciting product. Period end of discussion. If it weren't for the degenerate gamblers, well that and Red Grange pro ball wouldn't even exist!

Stuff that in your crack pipe you bunch of pro football loving mafia supporting drug pushers!!!

Just so you know where I stand...
The Big 10 blows you losers!!! SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC get used to hearing it it aint gonna change any time soon!!! Roll Tide!!!
Have a nice day,
Phillip

Ps I needed that... feel better already, now if I could find someone to blame all my personal problems on I'd be set!

I think this may be the first time that I agree openly with a BAMA fan.

WDE!

See, people love college football SO MUCH that we get a good what, two dozen posts about it all season, versus about ten thousand comments pertaining to the NFL?

Face it, nobody cares about college football except as it pertains to the NFL draft... ;)

I love depending on a bunch of jock sniffers to vote my team as the #1 team in the country. Until there is a play-off system in college football, it will remain lower on my list of sports entrainment. Also, I really like how all the corporations get richer by exploiting the young men who play for nothing more than their education (which most of them are neglecting anyway). I'll watch college ball and enjoy the atmosphere and all but, the system that governs it now is retarded. :2cents:

I do agree that the SEC is the strongest conference at the moment. It's a shame that none of these teams will be playing for the title as they will beat each other up. The same could be said for the PAC10 but to a lesser degree.

I like college football a lot, I just feel that the system is flawed and needs to be adjusted. College basketball on the other hand has it's **** together. It's leaps and bounds above the NBA. I love to watch college hoops but find the NBA unwatchable.

See, people love college football SO MUCH that we get a good what, two dozen posts about it all season, versus about ten thousand comments pertaining to the NFL?

Face it, nobody cares about college football except as it pertains to the NFL draft... ;)

Not true! People who live in backwater college towns like it too. Also people who have crap for NFL teams are often fans. People who prefer to watch their sport peopled with a majority of at best second rate amateur athletes rather than the distilled cream of the cream who are excellent enough to advance to the highest caliber of the sport also choose college over pro ball.

College football! Where coaches not good enough for the NFL win multiple championships!

pete_carroll_300.jpg

Lions are going to beat Da Bears @ Soldier Field this Sunday and end another losing streak.

Yes, I've been drinking the Ford Kool Aid for decades now, so what?

GO LIONS!

I'm not holding my breath on this one. Cutler's throwing really well right now and, just like the Saints, the Bears have speedy WR's that can make things happen after the catch. Both are bad news for the weakness of the Lions D - the secondary.

The only chance the Lions have against the bears is to hope for some turnovers, keep Cutler off the field by running the ball well and hope Stafford can fine Johnson & Johnson enough to keep it close.

I say Bears 31, Lions 23.

I'm not holding my breath on this one. Cutler's throwing really well right now and, just like the Saints, the Bears have speedy WR's that can make things happen after the catch. Both are bad news for the weakness of the Lions D - the secondary.

The only chance the Lions have against the bears is to hope for some turnovers, keep Cutler off the field by running the ball well and hope Stafford can fine Johnson & Johnson enough to keep it close.

I say Bears 31, Lions 23.

Nail hit on head. The Lions will need to pressure Cutler, because the coverage is going to be crap again. I think Da Bears will edge out the Lions this week, but I'm hoping they can make it an interesting game.

The most important thing for me is seeing Stafford improve his accuracy and decision-making. Keep him getting experience and the Lions can at least have a shot at most teams on any given Sunday.

You know what would have been great? If the Lions had invested some first round draft picks - ideally, pretty high ones - into some wide receivers so that Stafford would have some good targets to thow to.

Wait, what?

So unless you live in Brooklyn this Giants/ Chiefs game is about as exciting as watching a puddle dry up.

During the first half it felt like that fight in Princess Bride where Andre the Giant (hmm, what do you know) wanted to give the Dread Pirate the sense that he was doing okay.

Ha. I hear you.

There is no Giants game that I don't watch. But I have to admit that I am doing a lot more net surfing on my laptop than watching the game right now.

By the way, at what point is Coughlin just going to slap Tynes and yell "You only have one damned job in this whole world! These are easy kicks you soccer-reject!"

Damn, that IPA is going to taste REAL GOOD! I'm making a spot in my fridge for it tonight!
Humbly awaiting Homer's addy.:eek:

Damn, we suck. We sucked less than last week, but sucked none the less. My 5 yr old is beginning to root for the Steelers.:mad::eek:

Football is retarded. Boring to watch. You get maybe 2 plays every 5-10 minutes then a bunch of huddles, replays, check this check that. And the majority of the time they're just running for 2 seconds in a big clump and the play is over and you're left thinking WTF? The only thing good to ever come from football are the Superbowl Commercials.

Thanks for setting up this thread to Trash Talk Football :D

You just lost your man-card. It's going to take a lot of brewing, barbecuing and debauchery to get it back.

Dude, nobody likes a whiner. Close game, could have gone either way, but it's not like this is the first time the officials have called "roughing the passer."

I think Ray Lewis' quote was the best. He said something like, 'The Pats are a great team and they beat us. The refs weren't good but htey didn't play, it was up to us to win.' [hareshly and poorly paraphrased]

I am not one to come up with excuses and whatnot but there were numerous terrible calls in that game. I mean I just wonder if Belichick rinsed out his mouth before the game after blowing the refs. I am sure they will meet again in the post season and I can't wait

Latest posts

Back