Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just keep reminding myself how washed up Payton Manning looked about this time last season, when he was just coming back from his injury......

End of October the Colts were 3-3
Peyton had 10 TD's and 9 INT's

Threw 17 TD's and 3 INT's the rest of the way

He won the NFL MVP that year.

End of October the Colts were 3-3
Peyton had 10 TD's and 9 INT's

Threw 17 TD's and 3 INT's the rest of the way

He won the NFL MVP that year.

EXACTAMUNDO!

The last thing that I'm worried about is Tom Brady. I'm just glad that while the D still isn't among the league elite, it's been a lot better than we were worried it might be, AND we've now got our young stud back. Once Brady's hitting on all cylinders, this will be the most balanced team we've see in NE for several years.

Id just like to say that my team is the only team who's kicker got a misdemeanor (sp?) for drunken assault of a paper towel dispenser...and that is f'n hilarious.

Oh yea and they won the super bowl. That was pretty cool too.

I can not even pick on Data today. That was a true heartbreaker even if you aren't a Ravens fan. Unless of course you are a Patriots fan.

I actually stayed tuned to catch the end even though the Eagles were starting. Only a great football game could do that to me. (Granted I was DVRing the Eagles but still . . .)

I said before the season even started that I prayed a game never came down to Houska. I can't believe they let Stover go.

Well, looks like Tom Brady might be back, ya think?
You ain't kiddin'. Look how they strapped that a$$ for a winless team. Man, wait until they come up on that powerhouse Tampa Bay team. Don't they get the Ray Charles School for the Blind the week after their Bye? They're rollin'

Seriously, is there some history with the Titans? I've never known that to be a big rivalry. - Dwain

You ain't kiddin'. Look how they strapped that a$$ for a winless team. Man, wait until they come up on that powerhouse Tampa Bay team. Don't they get the Ray Charles School for the Blind the week after their Bye? They're rollin'

Seriously, is there some history with the Titans? I've never known that to be a big rivalry. - Dwain

Both the Titans (Oilers) and Patriots were laughing stocks of the NFL at one time...............?

Rivalry........ not really. Its not a rivalry when one team constantly PWNS the other :rockin:

45 - 0 at half too, stupid CBS messed up coverage and switched to the bills game at half and never went back so I didn't see the second half but man...... the NFL package didn't help either since it was on local TV

Red Zone channel! Thats what I was watching and it was pretty much nothing but the pats.

Red Zone channel! Thats what I was watching and it was pretty much nothing but the pats.

I would have if I was home. There was only 2 games I was interested in on the second game so I set the DVR to record both why I ran some erands and well came back to that crap, oh well...

I was watching the brady bunch channel for the first set of games though.

Hey Dataz722, how did the ref's screw up that kick against the Vikings?:p

oh yeah hahahahaha laugh it up. Could be worse, at least the Vikings didn't bench their entire starting lineup at halftime and have a ball boy taking snaps.

And you know what, yeah the refs really did F some calls up but they were in Baltimore's favor. See a real fan can actually admit that instead of just denying they even happened.

Mercifully I had to go watch my daughter play soccer on Sunday, so I missed the Cryin Lion's loss to Green Bay 0-26.

Yeah, the Pack did awesome, except the part where A-rod still got sacked 5 times even though the Lions had their 6 top defensive lineman out of the game... :rolleyes:

This season is going no-where unless they figure that out. A-rod is unreal to do what he does with that kind of pressure and no running game.

Yeah, the Pack did awesome, except the part where A-rod still got sacked 5 times even though the Lions had their 6 top defensive lineman out of the game... :rolleyes:

This season is going no-where unless they figure that out. A-rod is unreal to do what he does with that kind of pressure and no running game.

Let's not start complaining, mmmkay? GB won the game! Shutout! I'll take 5 sacks FTW every time.

The bright side to the Lion's season is that they won a game. A single game. I am looking at the schedule and not seeing much in the way of opportunity for that to happen again this year.

I sometimes wonder if those QBs get beyond pissed at their offensive line and get tempted to say "frick it if you ain't gonna try to protect me from those behemoths then I'm not going to shorten my career by several years by trying to win."

LOL

Raven rookie talkin' smack AFTER A LOSS

After Sunday's game between the Vikings and Ravens, Baltimore rookie tackle Michael Oher had some surprising words regarding a certain mullet-headed, crazy-ass, calf-roping defensive end named Jared Allen.

"There is nothing really special about him," Oher said. "I think he found out I'm an OK player. Guy makes like $100 million. I think I did all right."

Allen responded during Monday's After Party on FOXSports.com, with Jay Glazer.

"Well that's just some idiot trying to talk himself up," Allen said. "I beat that dude like a red-headed stepchild, let's be honest. If he was so good why did they have to chip me all day? Ask him that.

"That's just a rookie trying to build his self-confidence up. Besides, you lost and your quarterback spent his whole day on the back of his head until the fourth quarter. That guy [Oher] will watch film today and realize. Everybody else in the world saw me abuse him."

That's the biggest load of ****. He had one sack and thats about it. Oher did one hell of a job on him especially seeing that is only his second game on the left side.

Oher's terrible... Jared Allen ate that guys lunch all day long. Pressure after pressure. Maybe it was one sack in the stats but that was a pwning if I've ever seen one.

Maybe Oher should wear the purple camo next time and he can sneak up behind Jared Allen and chop block him without anyone seeing him.

Oh, and nice win by the Ravens otherwise yesterday.

That's the biggest load of ****. He had one sack and thats about it. Oher did one hell of a job on him especially seeing that is only his second game on the left side.

The fact that the
DUMB
SON
OF
A

Talked smack after a game that his team LOST tells me wonders about the locker room happenings of that team.

I'll be shocked if the RavenColtss finish with 9 wins

Allen's response to Oher is classic.

Apparently, someone with some common sense got in Oher's ear, because this was his response to Allen's comment:

Ravens OT Michael Oher's response to Vikings DE Jared Allen's claim that Allen beat him "like a red-headed step child": "I'm not a real talker and I don't talk through the media. I have nothing but respect for Jared Allen as a football player."

go browns

:rockin::D

Yeeeeah, what can Brown do for you? Apparently jack s**t. They suck ass and always will.

BTW, Hate the PATS, I rooted for them way back in the superbowl they played against Chicago, went all out, big party, decorations, beer, cake. Those A**holes scored one friggin touchdown, I was so disappointed I vowed to never root for them again.

Go GREENBAY, forget about Favre, we have Rodgers!!!!!:rockin:

ROFL at the once proud franchise of the Washington Redskins

See what a meddling DUMB **** owner does fo yah!

At least Kraft learned his lesson early enough.................

Latest posts

Back