Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL at the once proud franchise of the Washington Redskins

See what a meddling DUMB **** owner does fo yah!

I was just looking over this weekend's schedule and noticed that the Redskins are 21 point dogs to some team called the Bye. I think that I may take this bet but I'm not sure.

Speaking of their owner, what the Redskins really need is a good game of midget tossing.

This sucks. I was counting on the Lions to win over the Rams, and keep my hopes for winning the IPA bet alive. Thankfully the Browns are sucking as bad as the Lions. I'm not sure there is a beatable team left on the Lion's schedule now, though.

It's a race to the bottom, Homer.

Browns looked gawdawful yesterday. Thankfully, I'm not opposed to drinking on Sundays. It makes the games almost watchable.

Clowns/Lions play heads up in a few weeks. That'll probably be the deciding game. Good luck.

The Cowboys have been looking good lately. Defense has come alive and the evil Romo has been conspicuously absent of late. I'm not ready to predict a playoff win yet, or even that they'll get there. They've got to beat some NFC East *****ebags first. Should be a good game this week against the dodo birds up in Philly.

It was great seeing Farve win yesterday, too. I was afraid he might go out with a dud this year, but he's been playing really well, and the Vikings are for real - look out NFC!

Glad to see Brett spank the Packers last night.

It's a race to the bottom, Homer.

Browns looked gawdawful yesterday. Thankfully, I'm not opposed to drinking on Sundays. It makes the games almost watchable.

Clowns/Lions play heads up in a few weeks. That'll probably be the deciding game. Good luck.

Ouch. I just realized that I don't even have a Homebrew IPA in the house!!

Not sure I have enough time to brew one now, what with the Lions' season basically over already...

Ouch. I just realized that I don't even have a Homebrew IPA in the house!!

Not sure I have enough time to brew one now, what with the Lions' season basically over already...

The fat lady sings the National anthem in both our stadiums, Homer.

In the Clown's stadium, the National Anthem is directly followed by the Benny Hill theme song.

Yoop noticed some problems with my IPA. I'd like to think I'm a better brewer than da Browns are football players, but mebbe not.:(

How have the Ravens been doing by the way? I haven't really been paying attention.

Hold on, let me go check out ESPN and see what kind of season they're having.

All this boasting is how I got the most amazing football related signature evar!

I relinquished it this year out of the goodness of my heart.

I suspect I will have a new one come February.

Will it say something like:

Once again we see confirmation why the Patriots should be considered one of the greatest franchises in the history of the NFL?

Something to that effect?

Will it say something like:

Once again we see confirmation why the Patriots should be considered one of the greatest franchises in the history of the NFL?

Something to that effect?

That would fit to be his false statement signature for the year.

I always liked the Patriots. They could never get over the hump. When they got Bledsoe, I was very happy. He got hurt, and Bellychick screwed him out of his starting position when he came back. Go back and look at the film, Bledsoe carried that team also. So, at that point, Bellychick proved that he had no honor. Then it was revealed that he was having people film the visitor's practice and pregame. I understand that he had a hidden camera in the visitor's locker room so he and Brady could watch them big ole' naked manses together.

Patriots(Bellychick) + Patriot fans = a$$clowns

Oh gimme a f'in break. The whole filming the pregame and practices turned out to be completely false.

... and I'm so sick of this pathetic Spygate crap that people STILL whine and cry about like little girls.

It's very simple.

Is it illegal to have six guys on the sidelines, in the press box, or in a blimp above the field, with notepads, stenographers, binoculars, etc... STEALING signs?

Yes or no... is that illegal?

No. it isn't.

What IS illegal, is using a video camera. The league told teams specifically not to do it, and the Pats did it anyway.... which is why they got the big fine and loss of a draft pick.

So at the end of the day, the Pats used a camera instead of note pad. And a$$clowns are STILL crying about it.

"Booo hooo hooo they stole signs and my panties are allllll in a bunch!"

"But it's not illegal to steal signs"

"Booo hooo hooo... they stole signs! Belichick is SATAN!!! And my panties are really chafing me!"

"It's not illegal to steal signs"

"BUT MY PANTIES!!!! THEY'RE BUNCHED UP!!!"

The Phillies were accused of stealing pitch signs the other night in the World Series game with a camera set up in center field. ... something their old manager Larry Bowa said they were tremendous at while he was the manager. Posada was flashing multiple signs and indicators with no men on base because of it.

.. this is stealing PITCHING signs... IN A WORLD SERIES GAME.

No one says a word.... no one freaks out. No one cries for days. It was a one-day story that immediately faded away.

But the Pats use a camera instead of a notebook and people have HATED the Pats with a passion and cried about it for YEARS.

I don't get it.

baby-cry.gif

LOL... no one's crying. I'm just explaining and waiting for someone to prove me wrong.

... and I think you're the LAST person who wants me to access to that GIF.

Shall we go back a few pages and read some of your posts?

You can stand by 'em all you want..... you were still wailing like a colicky (sp?) baby over the refs... for like three weeks.

I was afraid you were going to short out your keyboard

Back