Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There go da Bears. Bye bye now.

I don't know about you but I was very worried about the way the Packers were playing! They got a "W" here, but not because of any dazzling displays of football prowess.

As my neighbor said during the game, "Dose guys don't play like dem packers outta play, doncha know? "

The packers looked terrible; it was hard to watch for the second half. Though huge props to the bears third string QB.

Now if only we can get the Steelers to lose!

Cutler is a huge *****!!! Are you kidding me? You came out of the game in the NFC championship game because your knee hurts? He's STANDING on the sideline!!! If you are a Bear fan y'all should run the lost Baldwin brother out of town...I think the score hurt him more than his knee. Leinart...bust. Young...bust. Cutler...bust. That QB draft class turned out to be a bunch of no football playin' whusses.

+1 that guy sucks.

the bears are overrated.

nah, but they are who you thought they were. Guess I'm a Jets fan now, this sucks.

Really? I always root My Team > My Division > My Conf > AFC.

Some peoples hatred runs deep I guess.

Damn, fixed that < AFC before quoted I hope :)

depends, I root for the Twins after they beat the Sox, but yes the hatred runs deep in some situations. Never ever root for the Pack, Vikes, Pistons, Knicks, Redwings or Cubs.

I figured that since I posted some Packers fans it was only fair to post some Steelers fans as well.

Steelers.jpg

3228027058_68904e6bcb.jpg

steelers-babe-hot-sexy-8L.jpg

l_03c9a6076792f93e8805c90f1caa5447.jpg

sexy-steelers-fan-14.jpg

Damn Bears... let me down again. After watching them fail for most of my life I thought I'd be used to it by now.

Ah well... GO BEARS!! :tank: Next season is our season for sure! ;)

dear god, I had a joke from the 1st pic but lost complete focus after the 2nd. I do believe better people than you have been banned for such posts. :eek:

Eye bleach
19547d1295832150-obnoxious-football-trash-talk-thread-steelers.jpg

Well Packers...it is once again on your shoulders. You brutally defeated the dog killer, and now it is time for you to smite the rapist on the NFL's grandest stage.

May the force be with you. Twice.

Weird how both winners looked pretty dominant at first but still 'tried' to give it away. And now two weeks of hell waiting for the big game.

Scott gives way better post-game interview than Polamalu.

Cutler better 'hope' the MRI shows some major tear or something, for all he did to help repair his image this year this one game may have thrown it all away.

Really? I always root My Team > My Division > My Conf > AFC.

Some peoples hatred runs deep I guess.

Damn, fixed that < AFC before quoted I hope :)

Really??? Nuh-uh. A true Packers fan wouldn't root for the Bears to win a spelling bee, much less the Super Bowl. And the same can be said about how a true Bears fan looks at the Packers. All-out hatred. That is what makes this rivalry the best there is.

Oh, and by the way GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Really??? Nuh-uh. A true Packers fan wouldn't root for the Bears to win a spelling bee, much less the Super Bowl. And the same can be said about how a true Bears fan looks at the Packers. All-out hatred. That is what makes this rivalry the best there is.

Oh, and by the way GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!

no sh*t, desert are you serious? you'd root for bears/vikings!? bad form.

oh, and dataz.....f**k your made up "rivalry"

I hate hearing the bears are overrated, are you people retarded? They have a good record and everyone doubts them, that is UNDERRATED! If they were overrated they would suck and still have everyone sucking them off, ala JETS, PACK. I know you guys are a little slow up there, eh? BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

Don't you feel smart now? Fvckin' Bears.

Does anyone feel more inclined to watch the pro-bowl since it is between the end of playoffs and the superbowl? I'm still on the fence myself.

Not start cheering them on, but if in the SB I'll probably want them to win. I know, sick bastage and yea its a conflicting feeling.

And no, I still won't watch the pro bowl.

Pro Bowl? Might as well just make it a flag-football game. Seriously. Of course, I remember Robert Edwards TOTALLY ****ing up his knee (to the point of almost having his leg amputated, literally) playing flag football at the Pro Bowl his rookie season.

Damn Bears... let me down again. After watching them fail for most of my life I thought I'd be used to it by now.

Ah well... GO BEARS!! :tank: Next season is our season for sure! ;)

Good luck.. Look what the Packers have acheived so far with a ton of starters on IR. Next year when they get Ryan, Finley, Barnett and others back it will be pure dominance in the north.

roflcutler.jpg

GO PACK GO!!!

Just for perspective regarding Cutler's injury; from wikipedia:
In the 2007 AFC Championship Game, (Philip) Rivers' was lauded by his teammates and the press for playing the entire game with a torn anterior cruciate ligament, which later required surgery and was ranked among the NFL Top 10 Gutsiest Performances.

I'm sure you Pats fans remember (cuz you won).

Just a bit of humor. If it offends anyone, please skip over it the next time.

A Solemn Prayer for Superbowl Sunday

Our Aaron, who art in Lambeau, hallowed be thine arm. Thy bowl will come; it will be won, in Dallas as it was in Lambeau. Give us this Sunday our weekly win and forgive the less-passers as you will not let them pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us from Steelers. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and the glory of the Cheeseheads, forever and ever. Go get 'em. Amen. Go, Pack, Go!

glenn514:mug:

No, basketball season officially starts today imo.

LOL Unfortunately, I have to wait for baseball to start. College hoops will have to tide me over....

Just a bit of humor. If it offends anyone, please skip over it the next time.

A Solemn Prayer for Superbowl Sunday

Our Aaron, who art in Lambeau, hallowed be thine arm. Thy bowl will come; it will be won, in Dallas as it was in Lambeau. Give us this Sunday our weekly win and forgive the less-passers as you will not let them pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us from Steelers. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and the glory of the Cheeseheads, forever and ever. Go get 'em. Amen. Go, Pack, Go!

glenn514:mug:

Meh, that is just a recycled Brett Favre prayer. It doesn't even fit; Rodgers has never been MVP, and he has never played a playoff game at Lambeau.

yeah, like that awesome win this past weekend? wait....

i mean the one the weekend before that! hrm, that doesn't sound right either.....

yeah, its really hard to win if you can't cheat.

you know why they struggled against flynn? cause they didn't have any film on him!

hahaha!

Back