Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what NFL player has made the most money per actual snap but Matt Flynn has to be in the top 3.

Great up-close replay of Talib's eye-poke.

tumblr_lgf8rbSsFh1qfoftvo1_500.gif

Why watch inferior football when you get served up the best every weekend?

It's like saying, yeah, I always drink that crappy beer from across the country when there is fantastic beer in your backyard.

Chump!

Sounds good to me. Have the colts banner guy make me up a nice one for winning this monster bet too.

He is gonna be busy! He is still working on the "We Beat Denver" banner.

Why watch inferior football when you get served up the best every weekend?

It's like saying, yeah, I always drink that crappy beer from across the country when there is fantastic beer in your backyard.

Chump!

My backyard team would be the Chiefs.....

Sounds good to me. Have the colts banner guy make me up a nice one for winning this monster bet too.

Andrew Luck apparently ended up with a lacerated kidney from the beating he took in that game. Still did a good job. I think it's kind of funny that Manning didn't get his record in that game. The historian from the hall of fame came all that way for nothing.

LeGarrette Blount...and the New England Patriots coaching staff...and owner.

Cut by Pittsburgh mid-2014 as an alleged "malcontent".
Comes back to New England.
Promptly kicks ass all the way to the Superbowl.

Now carrying the leading contender to win it all in 2015. Again.

I'm telling you, this team is a thing of beauty from start to finish...

Cheers! (And **** Roger Goodell. Right in the ear. :rockin::rockin::rockin:)

Yeah he is. It is hard to believe that no one in Pitt was smart enough to put a two headed backfield beast together. Bell is great, but think what Belichick would have done with both of those guys!

... and you know, Blount was a dude who got pissed in Pittsburgh because he wasn't being used as much as he would like. Yet he gets to New England; he's had a couple games where he's only had a couple of touches. Two carries against the Bills in week 1, three carries against the JETS. Thirteen carries against Dallas. And yet; he doesn't say **** in New England, even when he's not part of the game plan. People want to hate on New England, and that's fine... but guys who are basically uncoachable anywhere else, come to New England and they get in line. Because they know when they don't (Haynesworth), they're on the street.

I think a big reason players like that fall in line is that if they can be a good team player, they get to be in a locker room with The GOAT.... which is a privilege in itself... and from time to time they might even be able to speak to him... and get lost in those blue eyes

Amazing how you celebrate the sore winner mentality. There's no reason to hate the Seahawks...you even won the game. Huge character flaw and quite revealing. sihtty peeps...

Russell Wilson is a serviceable quarterback. He won a Super Bowl. He might someday make it to Canton, assuming he does a hell of a lot more than he has and has a long career. I don't think winning a Super Bowl on the back of a great defense, ala Jim McMahon, Trent Dilfer et al puts lil Russ in the conversation.
Tom Brady on the other hand, won a Super Bowl on the back of a great defense, then went on to become the most prolific passer in the history of the NFL. He was a big reason for many of the Super Bowl wins and appearances. He continues to be head and shoulders above the rest of the field.
You talk about respect, but you have none. Sustained success in this league is something that is very hard to achieve, and the Patriots have had it for nearly 2 decades.
I can respect Russell Wilson as a quarterback, but I will not put him in the upper echelon of QBs in this league for two years a good play. How do you think some other QBs would have faired with the defense of Seattle the past couple of years? I think the team would have been in the same position if they had Tannehill, Foles, Bradford, Bridgewater or Cutler at the helm.
Open your eyes man! I don't hate the Seahawks, but when you want to put them on the same level as an organization that has owned the NFL for so long it shows misplaced hubris. People in this thread are just calling you on it. Isn't that why you are upset?

Meh, you clowns also constantly disrespect Peyton Manning (one of the best ever) because you're insecure about what people may think his standing his as far as "all time greats" is concerned. In reality, had Peyton had the teams the Tommy had, his playoff accomplishments would be much more comparable. Teams win Superbowls, not QBs. Out of one side of your face you give all the credit to Brady for their success, but the other side of your stupid face you give none to Wilson. And... Why do you guys care so much that everyone considers Tom to be the best ever? There's no parameters for that discussion, the game has changed...there are different rules. It turns into a ****show of you clowns cherry picking raw stats to prove a point that can't possible be proven. In my opinion...He's no fvcking Montana, period. Use your damn eyeballs...and don't wast time posting stats. They're not apples to apples.

As far as Wilson is concerned...what conversation are you referring to? Standing among current QBs? Who cares...win playoff games. He's not a traditional QB and you hate that. He make incredible plays every game and great decisions; he's much more than serviceable, he's exceptional. You can't see past his *****iness though and I guess that's understandable, but ffs referring to him a "low budget Vick" makes you guys look plain dumb. It's not funny if that's your intent...

Russell Wilson is a serviceable quarterback. He won a Super Bowl. He might someday make it to Canton, assuming he does a hell of a lot more than he has and has a long career. I don't think winning a Super Bowl on the back of a great defense, ala Jim McMahon, Trent Dilfer et al puts lil Russ in the conversation.
Tom Brady on the other hand, won a Super Bowl on the back of a great defense, then went on to become the most prolific passer in the history of the NFL. He was a big reason for many of the Super Bowl wins and appearances. He continues to be head and shoulders above the rest of the field.
You talk about respect, but you have none. Sustained success in this league is something that is very hard to achieve, and the Patriots have had it for nearly 2 decades.
I can respect Russell Wilson as a quarterback, but I will not put him in the upper echelon of QBs in this league for two years a good play. How do you think some other QBs would have faired with the defense of Seattle the past couple of years? I think the team would have been in the same position if they had Tannehill, Foles, Bradford, Bridgewater or Cutler at the helm.
Open your eyes man! I don't hate the Seahawks, but when you want to put them on the same level as an organization that has owned the NFL for so long it shows misplaced hubris. People in this thread are just calling you on it. Isn't that why you are upset?

You think I have no respect eh? You think I put Wilson in Brady's category eh? At least talk trash about things you know instead of just assuming what I think. My talk is based on things you asses constantly say not what I assume you think. Go ahead...find posts where I did any of things you accuse me of...good luck.

Manning has always had far better weapons, with the exception of 2007. Peyton Manning is a great quarterback, that has played with great teams that can't seal the deal. It has been Manning interceptions, and his play specifically that has given his team's trouble in the playoffs.
Brady has been the reason the Pats win in the playoffs. The only reason, no, but a significant one.
I remember watching Montana. He was great, but you are right, it was a different league back then. It is hard to compare because of the mugging the receivers took back then. The game plan the Pats use now would not be very effective back then. Crossing routes without significant contact never would have happened.
That said, I would love to see Montana playing now. But I'll never get to see Ali v. Tyson either.
I doubt Tom would have been as effective as Montana then, but I'm not sure Montana would be as effective as Brady now.
Remember how great Vick was before he went to jail? There is a comparison there, but what Vick will be remembered for will not be those few great years, but all the mediocre years afterward. If Wilson can continue to get better, he will be in the conversation in a few years.

Until then, you suck, and that is a relevant fact!

Back