Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooooo waaayyyyy. Peyton was on a verge of something huge (only 3 yards away from the all time passing record) and instead tossed a gut wrenching pick that cost his team the game???

Whaaaaaaaaat?

That's soooooo unlike him!

You should see my shocked face

Nooooo waaayyyyy. Peyton was on a verge of something huge (only 3 yards away from the all time passing record) and instead tossed a gut wrenching pick that cost his team the game???

Whaaaaaaaaat?

That's soooooo unlike him!

You should see my shocked face

Your obsession with Peyton Manning is almost as creepy as your obsession with Andrew Luck.

Your obsession with Peyton Manning is almost as creepy as your obsession with Andrew Luck.

It's not obsession at all. It's more of a benign amusement as the pretenders to the throne strut and preen upon the local community theatre stage.

"Lord, what fools these non-Patriots fans be."

Dallas - Philly has been...interesting. Not good, at all. Just, interesting. Matt Cassel is playing a career game to a tie with Sam flipping Bradford. Insane.

What is? The Packers sucking?

Wellllllll. In times like these I like to remind folks that we've been saying the Packers sucked for a while so it shouldn't really be a surprise. Plus... the Pats just continue to roll so I don't understand what the problem is.

Lewis gone with ACL.

<sigh>

Blount, Bolden and White sounds like a law firm, but scanning through the Pats current roster and practice squad they're the entirety of the rush committee from here out.

Wonder if Slater has ever played halfback...

Cheers!

Lewis gone with ACL.

<sigh>

Blount, Bolden and White sounds like a law firm, but scanning through the Pats current roster and practice squad they're the entirety of the rush committee from here out.

Wonder if Slater has ever played halfback...

Cheers!

Lewis was ridiculous to watch but I'm much more concerned about Vollmer

It was a matter of time before something blew. He was breaking other people's ankles. Sooner or later he was going to get hit or tweeked. Too bad. He was fun to watch.

I'm concerned about Vollmer and the continuing nightmare that is the O-line situation, but Lewis was one of the reasons why the Patriots have gone unbeaten - and let's face it, for the most past unchallenged - in spite of the musical chairs situation with the O-line.

Lewis made the O-line look good.

Hopefully we get Cannon, Mason and Jackson back sooner than later...

Cheers!

Nobody outside of a 50 mile radius of Boston even know what the hell you guys are talking about.

Back