Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan Mallett is avail

Sorry, NE's attempt to export it's backup QBs and coordinators on the league has been a massive failure. Mallet is a worse QB than Geno. BY FAR. ****, Geno with a broken jaw has a better mastery of the English language than Ryan Mallet. Nah, we're good. I'd rather have a washed out over-rated Packers backup QB than an over-entitled ****** who couldn't beat out Brian Hoyer.

Well, that was an interesting game - in a gigantic bag of suck way.

So while the Colts sink in the South, Carolina continues to beat teams with losing records.
In fact their schedule shows they'll only face two teams with positive W/L records this entire season - GB and ATL!
That's a hella sweet ride if you can get it! :drunk:

I wonder if the Pack can get their **** together and drop an L on the Panthers next Sunday in SC...

Cheers!

Sorry, NE's attempt to export it's backup QBs and coordinators on the league has been a massive failure. Mallet is a worse QB than Geno. BY FAR. ****, Geno with a broken jaw has a better mastery of the English language than Ryan Mallet. Nah, we're good. I'd rather have a washed out over-rated Packers backup QB than an over-entitled ****** who couldn't beat out Brian Hoyer.

Ooooooo. You nailed the Pats good.

Damn it!!! I said I wasn't going to do it this year... but every time I try to walk away... they pull me back in!!!

Hotel in Santa Clara officially booked.

Don't worry everyone, I'll send plenty of pictures this year.

Yayyyyyyyyyy

Remember when Hoppy's team had that cute little run and he was unbearable? I think your team needs to be good to be truly obnoxious, with some notable exceptions.

You may like to think that, but I was no where near your level. We act like we've been there...

CSv-05AUAAEzcKi.jpg

Cheers! ("No Sale" ;))

Russell Wilson in two years.

now all you need is a Massachusetts blog to say that the NFL confirmed this and it will true!!

Even you can't be that blinded by butthurt....

Seriously???

Really?????

If he wins another one this year??

You can say it and I am 100% dead serious on my honor, I'll swear I never heard it until we meet in person and I buy you q bunch of beers... You honestly don't think so??

The Game O' The Week is clearly Green Bay at Carolina.
LV isn't showing the former much love with that 2.5, guess the blush is well off that rose ;)

Meanwhile, the New England Patriots have an extra Bye Week.

Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
11/5 8:25 ET At Cincinnati -10.5 Cleveland 46
11/8 1:00 ET At Pittsburgh -4.5 Oakland 48
11/8 1:00 ET At NY Jets -6 Jacksonville 42
11/8 1:00 ET At Minnesota -2.5 St. Louis 39.5
11/8 1:00 ET At Buffalo -3 Miami 44
11/8 1:00 ET At New Orleans -8 Tennessee 47.5
11/8 1:00 ET At New England -14 Washington 52.5
11/8 1:00 ET Green Bay -2.5 At Carolina 46
11/8 4:05 ET Atlanta -7 At San Francisco 44.5
11/8 4:05 ET NY Giants -2.5 At Tampa Bay 47.5
11/8 4:25 ET Denver -4.5 At Indianapolis 44.5
11/8 8:30 ET Philadelphia -2.5 At Dallas 44

Cheers! (-14? That's RESPECT right there ;))

Back