Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really Hoppy, they look a lot like a bad football team. Having been a fan of a bad football team most of my life, I can read these things. My bad football team is 2-0 only because they played two terrible teams first.

Ahem, Go Cowboys.

Aside from two games against NE and Buffalo, the Jets really don't face a tough schedule at all. We have games against Oakland, the Jaguars, the Giants, Titans, and Texans in the second half of the season. Jets should easily go 10-6 and at least get a wildcard. The Cowboys game is also winnable but depends on if Romo and Bryant are back.

So are you saying the Giants are a dumpster fire?

Yeah cause they've never been 2-3 or worse after Week 5 before. Go back to rooting for the team du jour like all the other bandwagon Pats fans.

Forty five years.

Think about that. Forty five years! Fahhhhhhq, that's a long time. Trust me. I know. 45 years ago I had hair down to my arse, a pecker that could cut a diamond and 500,000 bad choices still on my future.

45 years since the Jets were relevant. Darwin wasn't even alive then. Da fuq?

superbowl48_chancellor_hit_on_thomas_1.gif

No doubt in my mind that if the pats had started their institutionalized cheating program a few years earlier, Drew would be a hall of famer. I sorta feel bad for him.

How butt-hurt is the NFL right now?

This butt-hurt:

12039532_10153673319357372_3182833621183104261_n.jpg

Yet, no POTW for Brady.

The New England Patriots are gonna murder-kill every team they face this season...

Cheers! (...and pile the corpses on the league's front steps...)

Is it gonna be the Brady throws it 60 times kinda game or the Blount scores 4 TD's kinda game? I want to make sure I dominate my fanduel this week.

Back