Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy chit! 38-7 - and there's still time left in the half!

Three touchdowns in 58 seconds? Awesome!

Cheers! :ban:

The rest of the NFL is in so much trouble now :D

And Gronk is such a stud! 45-7!

" ohhh. Brady is sooooo washed up."

hehehehe...

With the win today.... Highest home winning percentage in the Super Bowl era...

Tom Brady

All your SB trophies are belong to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

So let's see what the more interesting early returns have for us today:

- Detroit fails to find a way to lose against Atlanta as time expires.

- Pats pummel Bears in an impressive display of synchronicity on both sides of the ball.

- J-E-T-S missed the flight to Buffalo and defaulted.

- Dominating last-second victory by the SeaFowl against the Carolina PoosieCats :rolleyes:

And all the boring rest.

Not a bad weekend, so far...

Cheers!

btw, gotta love the Bears response to Urlacher's unique style of inspirational speechifying.
I wonder how far the pieces traveled when his brain exploded this afternoon ;)

I haven't seen a freefall like the Seahawks are going through now since the Gannon Raiders.

Wow. Barely squeak by the Panthers?

They're terrible.

Ummm. Probably top five in the history the game.

Really?? Home record is an obscure stat?

You = fail

You fail. You didn't say home record.

You said "highest home winning percentage in the Super Bowl era."

That's dumb.

You fail. You didn't say home record.

You said "highest home winning percentage in the Super Bowl era."

That's dumb.

_1369324690.gif

I haven't seen a freefall like the Seahawks are going through now since the Gannon Raiders.

Wow. Barely squeak by the Panthers?

They're terrible.

Seattle had a larger margin of victory then the Pats had against the Jets a few weeks ago. Calm your titties Cape.

Seattle retains its most mediocre team of the millennium status.

Patriots get a false sense of accomplishment by beating a high school team.

Did you know Brady has the highest number of tuck rule fumbles not called a fumble in playoff games in the snow leading to Super Bowl wins?

He has one. Everyone else has zero in the history of the NFL (Super Bowl era of course)! Dominant fact!

Did you know Brady has the highest number of tuck rule fumbles not called a fumble in playoff games in the snow leading to Super Bowl wins?

He has one. Everyone else has zero in the history of the NFL (Super Bowl era of course)! Dominant fact!

Yeah... i can't top the "Craig from Friday" clip so I'm just gonna let that speak for your line of thinking.

Can you imagine a worse way to end your season than celebrating the sack of a second string QB with you team down more than
20 points?

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Which division has more wins? The "shtty" AFC East... You know... The shtty division that is the only reason why the Pats make the playoffs... or the power house division that the Seahawks play in?

By the way... We have the fcuking train wreck, 1-6 Jets too.

Can you imagine a worse way to end your season than celebrating the sack of a second string QB with you team down more than
20 points?

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

I think the Jerk Store called... and they were all outta him

Which division has more wins? The "shtty" AFC East... You know... The shtty division that is the only reason why the Pats make the playoffs... or the power house division that the Seahawks play in?

By the way... We have the fcuking train wreck, 1-6 Jets too.

Trick question?

Seriously.... you guys should try drafting a QB

Keep that resume up to date you're ahead of Idzik on that. He should be canned for putting that garbage on the field. Six straight losses. The three WRs he drafted this year cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

20 points?.

That was hilarious - he put that show on at mid field in front of God and everyone, then went all "Ouchie". lmao!

"The Chicago Bears' embarrassing day in New England could be made a lot worse because of injury. Defensive end Lamarr Houston hurt his knee while celebrating a sack in the fourth quarter of the Bears' loss.

"Houston will have an MRI tomorrow on the knee, and NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that the 27-year-old is preparing to find out he has a season-ending injury, per a source informed of the situation.

"I probably shouldn't have celebrated like that, but it happens," Houston said after the game, via Shalise Manza Young of The Boston Globe.

It will be a tough moment for Houston to live down. He was celebrating after sacking Patriots backup Jimmy Garoppolo, who was only in the game because it was such a blowout. The Bears trailed by 25 points with under four minutes left at the time of the sack. It was Houston's first sack of the year after signing a $35 million contract in the offseason."

Ahahahahahahahaha! First sack of the year! Niiiice!
See ya next season!

Cheers! ;)

R-E-L-A-X---> it's a bye week next week.

LOL! Ohhhhkayyy ;)
But you know it sucks to go into a bye with a bad loss stinking up the locker room for two solid weeks...

Meanwhile, with The Game Of The Week in Foxboro next Sunday afternoon, I wonder what the bookmakers will have to say in the morning.

I'm feeling pretty good about the Patriots' chances.
They were a relentless killing machine today...

Cheers!

Hey when you're a lions fan you have to capitalize EVERY time you get something to brag/cheer about, it doesn't come often lol

The JETS turning the ball over via interception, or fumble, or buttfumble... there's nothing unique about that.

The JETS trying a trick kickoff return by "hiding" a goddamn kick returning in the end zone, who was supposed to receive a lateral pass... that's something that you don't see every day, even in New York.

With the mediocrity that the Jets are putting on the field every Sunday that play doesn't even phase me. Geno with a 2-8 line with 3 picks doesn't phase me either. The god damn Bills sign Dave Grohl and he's looking like Jim Kelley out there. 4 TD passes yesterday - FOUR! We sign QB Dog Killer who plays like well, QB Dog Killer.

The JETS aren't "mediocre." Maybe atrocious? An abomination? Dreadful? Appalling? Abysmal? God-awful?

"Mediocre" would represent MASSIVE improvement from where they are today.

Any of those adjectives would describe a team that entered the season with real playoff expectations. We all know Idzik sank this team to get Ryan fired.

I don't understand how Idzik keeps his job either though. How can he possibly just point the finger at Ryan??

What draft picks and players that he's brought in have actually worked out??

Back