Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... and just remember... The Dolphins still suck somethin' fierce.....

...but they have still beaten the Patriots the last 2 times they played.

What have you done for me lately.......

Not sure how you got "dire" out of my factual statement.

Well there's your problem right there bro.

You used a factual statement.

Those don't fly around here remember.

Facts!!!! Who's using facts!!!! I'll murderize them I'll pulverize them

patriots.jpg

Post of the year.

He danced around some of the high points and then, while allegedly drawing parallels, I felt like I was reading a review of an episode of Deadwood because... Well, because apparently I was. I suppose if you didn't make it past a couple paragraphs it was ok. Otherwise it was lousy.

I can't stand the internet tough guys who are all now super incredulous, tearing up the NFL, Goodell, etc. i just think it is way, WAY too easy of a freakin' political grandstanding opportunity. "Oh everyone!! Look at me! Look how angry I am over this!!!"

Where are all of these people the other fcking 364 days a year when women aren't just knocked out but are actually killed by way of domestic violence?

Here is video of an extremely high profile situation, that has caused a media storm, and every *****enozzle with a Twitter account or an online blog decides they are all of a sudden going to be incredulous about the topic?

Fcccccccccck youuuuuuuu.

Oh NOW you're going to step forward and show everyone how high and mighty you are??

*****enozzles... Every one of em.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Ps. Everyone is all loosing their sht over Goodell... "He should step down!!! He only gave him a two game suspension!!"

Really?? Where is all the fcking backlash against the JUDGE who gave him an even lesser slap on the wrist then THAT. Why aren't people losing their sht that he's not in JAIL??

Effin a-holes.... "Huh? It's politically hip to bash Goodell? I'm in!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I completely agree. The cops saw the video and what did they do???.... Then I heard Goodell say the NFL is a moral compass for America. wtf? If the NFL is your moral compass then you're pretty f'd up. Unless you're Hoppy. Which is quite possible but that would also make him a die hard Redskins fan.

In case anyone (CAPE) missed the power rankings put out yesterday, here is a recap of what matters.

#9 - Miami
"Impressive, impressive, impressive -- on so many fronts Sunday. Like the defensive front, which got pressure on the Patriots without having to blitz in key situations. Or the offensive front, which protected Ryan Tannehill time and again. Oh, and then there was the fact that Knowshon Moreno rushed for 134 yards on just 24 carries, while Lamar Miller added 59 more on a mere 11 totes. Everything in football starts up front -- I know you've never heard that before."

#12 HAHAHAHAHAHA
"My Super Bowl pick went down in a Cameron Wake heap Sunday in Miami. The Dolphins controlled the line of scrimmage all darn day. And while Tom Brady wasn't quite a model of efficiency, New England's run defense -- or lack thereof -- was the primary culprit in this defeat. Next up: another road contest, against the suddenly-scary Vikings. Maybe Cordarrelle Patterson will rack up 200 yards on reverses."

Whelp, there goes. The power rankings have come out, and the Pats have dropped. There goes the season. Might as well pack it in.

Come on now. They don't call it overreaction week for nothing. Act like you've watched the game for a season or three.

Who gives a **** if they had the tape. Is Rice doing anything in the video that he wasn't already known to have done? This is almost as ****ing retarded as the bullying scandal.

Wife*-beater-Gate will soon prove to be the end for Goodell, unless he pays off and blames this on one of his subordinates.

*now wife. finance-beater-gate doesnt have that classy ring to it though.

Back