Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard Sherman update:

Him being a thug

BpUlaRQIQAA7agr.jpg:large

Oh... I'm sorry... Do you need anyone to send you pics or video of Sherman being a ******?? Do you need folks to do that? I think we could all chip in and scrounge a few up.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Oh... I'm sorry... Do you need anyone to send you pics or video of Sherman being a ******?? Do you need folks to do that? I think we could all chip in and scrounge a few up.

Not ****** but "thug". Remember? Your words, racist.

This kind of crap is why I roll my eyes when you guys reference NFL sports writers to support your stupid arguments about which team is better. Boston is clearly the worst though. Plus, everyone knows who the best team is. Hint: Starts with S and ends in eattle Seahawks.

Jeeeeeeeeeesus the Pats are gonna just ass rape the whole league this year. I can not wait.

Jeeeeeeeeeesus the Pats are gonna just ass rape the whole league this year. I can not wait.

Let me look this up in the Capetionary... "Whole League" = "Inferior AFC teams and some third-rate NFC North crap factories".

Whole league.

Hugely improved defense and an improved offense... After the offense scored the 3rd most points in the NFL last year? Its gonna get ugly.

Do you guys need more regurgitated facts?

Dolphins = #4 winning-est team EVER
Pats = #8 wishing they had the dolphins history
Hawks = #19, Not even fricking close

BTW, NFC West is second to last in winning percentage. Bunch of losers over there.

Do you guys need more regurgitated facts?

Dolphins = #4 winning-est team EVER
Pats = #8 wishing they had the dolphins history
Hawks = #19, Not even fricking close

BTW, NFC West is second to last in winning percentage. Bunch of losers over there.

Go home finsfan, you're drunk.

From everything I have read, the Patriots had the best practices in the NFL. So suck it! Great practice= Super Bowl.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

From everything I have read, the Patriots had the best practices in the NFL. So suck it! Great practice= Super Bowl.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Pfft, everyone knows practice is meaningless and it's the preseason games that are the real indicator who wins the Super Bowl. Quit jumpin' the gun, man.

Hold on... Hold on...

You're telling me now that Marshawn Lynch is whining about his contract and is threatening to retire because the Seahawks can't afford to pay him what he wants?

NO....

WAY...

I did NOT see that coming. Who woulda thought the Seahawks would all of a sudden have "how the fck are we gonna pay everyone" issues? I certainly didn't. I thought they were set for evah and evah.

At least they have their QB wrapped up though.

Back