Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about him? Any sane person would take those four qbs right now in a swap....well maybe not manning id want a qb who doesn't choke come January

Not me. Why would I trade for a QB on the extreme downhill side of his career and give up a star who has all his best seasons ahead of him? Trade for Peyton or Brady just to see them retire in the next couple years? And watch Wilson go on to glory for the next decade? Stupid.

Not me. Why would I trade for a QB on the extreme downhill side of his career and give up a star who has all his best seasons ahead of him? Trade for Peyton or Brady just to see them retire in the next couple years? And watch Wilson go on to glory for the next decade? Stupid.

None of those qbs have shown any downside unless you count being the best in the league, I could see how that would be bad. Outside of manning you are looking at 5 years min. for those top qbs to still perform at top teir level. I could live with 5+ years of greatness.

I love Wilson but right now at this point in his career he's still only two years in. Proven commodity vs. Future potential is tough but gun to head I'm going with the known quantity.

So Wilson still has something to prove to you eh?

I love this argument.... at least the one I think you're going with.

They won the SB last year so obviously Wilson is some fantastic amazing QB that no longer has to prove anything..... is that what you're going with?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

12th in comp %, 16th in yards and 9th in TDs...

What is he proving long term?? That he can be a hair better than average?

Guy had a defense that should get mentioned in historical comparisons, put up okay-at-best numbers on offense and now he needs to prove it long term "like the other greats".... WTF are you guys smoking up in that corner of the country?

I love this argument.... at least the one I think you're going with.

They won the SB last year so obviously Wilson is some fantastic amazing QB that no longer has to prove anything..... is that what you're going with?

He had a pretty good rooking campaign too. Had Tom Brady started his career like that you'd still by wiping jizz off yourself.

Brady is 11th in comp %, 7th in yards and 5th in TDs..... IN THE HISTORY OF THE FCKING SPORT

Brady is 11th in comp %, 7th in yards and 5th in TDs..... IN THE HISTORY OF THE FCKING SPORT

Against the worst division/teams IN THE HISTORY OF THE FCKING SPORT

and his completion % is a bs number...hard to throw 4 yard slant every other play. Idiotic.

12th in comp %, 16th in yards and 9th in TDs...

What is he proving long term?? That he can be a hair better than average?

Guy had a defense that should get mentioned in historical comparisons, put up okay-at-best numbers on offense and now he needs to prove it long term "like the other greats".... WTF are you guys smoking up in that corner of the country?

Thats where he needs to prove it. When the defense slips I want to see him pick up the slack. I agree he's had a very favourable situation. But so did Brady when he started as well the defenses he had weren't scrubs.

First two years.

6,607yds 46tds 26int.- Brady

6475yds 52tds 19int. - Wilson

God its almost like we can swap wilson for brady in this stupid argument.

Against the worst division/teams IN THE HISTORY OF THE FCKING SPORT

You must not like stats :D

Miami Dolphins are #4 in all time winning percentage

New England is #8 in all time winning percentage

Where does Seattle rank in this?!

Way down at #19

(this includes post season Cape)

Way down at #19

Hmm yea the great dolphin teams when brady has been playing must really factor into those stats.

Here's more stats you fellas might enjoy.

AFC East winning percentage = .506

AFC South is tied with .506

Guess who is worse than that?

AFC North = .503
NFC West = .486
NFC South = .431

At least we win half of our games over here :D (even with the Jets weighing us down)

Way down at #19

Talking during Brady's career, dickfore

Yes prove he can do it for the long haul. That is required of any QB. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Manning have already done that.

That's my point. The long haul is behind all those QB's. They're on the way out. I wouldn't trade the future for someone else's past. Remember when Jerry Rice was a Seahawk? That would be Brady if he came to Seattle.

That's my point. The long haul is behind all those QB's. They're on the way out. I wouldn't trade the future for someone else's past. Remember when Jerry Rice was a Seahawk? That would be Brady if he came to Seattle.

I dont believe skill positions translate as well in old age as the qb position does so I can't really agree with your comparison.

And god yes I do dont remind me haha

Once again I will give props to Darwin who, despite a 99.7654% probability he going to lose and lose badly in any trash talk battle simply because he is a Jets fan..... DAMN IT... He just keeps getting in there.

A for effort Darwin man... A for effort. There are a lot of teams out there who aren't anywhere near as shtty as the Jets and THEIR fans don't dive in here and mix it up..... but effin Darwin just says, "fck it" and mixes it up.

Dude's hard effin core.

Dude is STILL here after the FCKING Buttfumble!!!

Darwin... Dude.... seriously.... you're like the Navy Seal of the Obnoxious Football Trash Talk thread.

Badddddddd assssssssss.

Richard Sherman update:

Him being a thug

BpUlaRQIQAA7agr.jpg:large

Back