Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit the Growler off Wall St., then hopped the 2 out to Brooklyn and stumbled across Gambrinas (tiny little place) and grabbing a sowah before trying to find the G train up to Nassau stop and hit Trøst. Place better not suck

Hit the Growler off Wall St., then hopped the 2 out to Brooklyn and stumbled across Gambrinas (tiny little place) and grabbing a sowah before trying to find the G train up to Nassau stop and hit Trøst. Place better not suck

Was most of that English?

Punity said:
Was most of that English?

Every word was... What didn't you understand?

Ps. Tørst ain't playin'. Dammmmmmn. Sollllllid tap list.

Bottle list is nuts but that's not how I'm rollin' tonight.

image-904745778.jpg

I was hoping you wouldn't type like you speak but we all can't be so lucky.

Swear to God... You read my mind. That's where I'm going next. Started with the Trios Dames and that's exactly what's up next.

Solid choice. I am lucky to have someone who sends me crooked stave from CO for tallgrass. Everything Ive had from them is top notch. Cant wait for the nightmare on brett street to get here next month :mug:

Leggy glistening blonde European female tennis players squeaking with every stroke in Australia on ESPN2. Screw football.

passedpawn said:
Comes up in the monthly meetings. Damocles sword? :)

If you guys are still talking about THAT, you've got too much time on your hands.

Absolutely 0% ill intent and once it was realized that was a huge no-no, I instantly tried to delete the account and apologized to Tex. if that's still a topic of conversation, this is an incredibly boring message board.

If you guys are still talking about THAT, you've got too much time on your hands.

Absolutely 0% ill intent and once it was realized that was a huge no-no, I instantly tried to delete the account and apologized to Tex. if that's still a topic of conversation, this is an incredibly boring message board.

Not a lot of nizzles to deal with here

Meh, he was responding to Carolina Kaepernicking(really dumb celebration) when they won in SF. Besides, Seattle fans don't have any room to talk considering their team prides themselves on talking more **** than any team on the planet.

that's totally what the team prides themselves on. ;)

Totally kidding. Sorry about that.

Wouldn't it be perfect fit with the story line though??? Manning breaks the single season record for everything .... and then Brady beats him on the way to a Super Bowl win?

Wouldn't it be perfect fit with the story line though??? Manning breaks the single season record for everything .... and then Brady beats him on the way to a Super Bowl win?

Not really. The better story would be Manning coming back from the dead, beating every record, winning a 5th MVP, and finally besting Brady.

Still, my money is on NE.

Latest posts

Back