Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so the Sox did their part. The Pats are obviously favorites for a Championship. We need the Bruins to pick up the pace slightly although its early. Too bad the Celts are gunna suck somethin awful. We could have had a nice sweep.

ok, so the sox did their part. The pats are obviously favorites for a championship. We need the bruins to pick up the pace slightly although its early. Too bad the celts are gunna suck somethin awful. We could have had a nice sweep.

baaaaannnnndddddwwwwaaaaagggggggooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guessing they are fans of making trouble, with an outside rooting interest in the Sox. These kind of scumbags are everywhere. I'm gonna guess none of them went to the game.

It'll probably happen when the Pats win the Superbowl this year too.

Guessing they are fans of making trouble, with an outside rooting interest in the Sox. These kind of scumbags are everywhere. I'm gonna guess none of them went to the game.

It'll probably happen when the Pats win the Superbowl this year too.

If the Patriot scrubs actually manage to win the Super Bowl this year I might even help. Granted the chances are still pretty slim.

Accidic said:
If the Patriot scrubs actually manage to win the Super Bowl this year I might even help. Granted the chances are still pretty slim.

LOL! "if"?!? You are one adorable little fcker there Accidic. "IF"!! I'm gonna crack up all night now.

Enough about the Red Sox.

How many times does the opposing quarterback for the Week call Russell Wilson the best quarterback in the league?

* ( never happened, never will)

Who gets excited about championships in inferior sports? Guess I might as well brag about the WNBA titles Seattle has. Nah, I'll just wait for our Superbowl win in a few months.

Happy halloween friends

image-798927113.jpg

ChshreCat said:
Who gets excited about championships in inferior sports? Guess I might as well brag about the WNBA titles Seattle has. Nah, I'll just wait for our Superbowl win in a few months.

Hey now... pretty sure WNBA was cancelled like eight years ago. Let keep it to currently operating leagues

****ing ginger did his best to give the Dolphins that game. 3 Picks including 1 for a TD and a fumble, but the Bengals had a 3 point lead with less than 1:30 to go. Then he decides to get sacked in the end zone to end OT with a safety. I sincerely hope that Lewis has him tied up and left out in the sun on a Miami beach tomorrow to teach him a lesson.

****ing ginger did his best to give the Dolphins that game. 3 Picks including 1 for a TD and a fumble, but the Bengals had a 3 point lead with less than 1:30 to go. Then he decides to get sacked in the end zone to end OT with a safety. I sincerely hope that Lewis has him tied up and left out in the sun on a Miami beach tomorrow to teach him a lesson.

He did what he could, thats all we could have asked for. That last pick by ellerbe was the receivers fault tho, which im ok with :D

Perhaps he could make the argument for the 2001 team but the rest of them perennially choke.

And Cape, did you go as Delusional again for Halloween? It's getting old. Perhaps you should go as.... Wait, nm, all the teams kinda suck lately.

Accidic said:
Perhaps he could make the argument for the 2001 team but the rest of them perennially choke. And Cape, did you go as Delusional again for Halloween? It's getting old. Perhaps you should go as.... Wait, nm, all the teams kinda suck lately.

No, I went as a season ticket holder who's seen em play in five Super Bowls and win three of them during the time I've had tickets.

People kept pointing saying, "damn, that costume is bad ass!"

Back