Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the **** Seattle gets away with. So much holding by their secondary. Also, unreal how bad this rams team is.

A win is a win is a win is win is a ....well you get it.

Lets not forget the Hawks lost there last year. On the road div games are always tougher then thet should be.

A win is a win is a win is win is a ....well you get it.

Lets not forget the Hawks lost there last year. On the road div games are always tougher then thet should be.

Except when that win is by KC. Then it's just an overly lucky team playing a weak schedule on borrowed time.

Joking aside, I'll give Seattle the edge on scheduling only due to Indy/SF games of which they went a staggering 1-1. Will be interesting to see if KC can win 1 of the 2 games with Denver though. And no, you don't get credit for Carolina... Carolina blows.

Except when that win is by KC. Then it's just an overly lucky team playing a weak schedule on borrowed time.

Joking aside, I'll give Seattle the edge on scheduling only due to Indy/SF games of which they went a staggering 1-1. Will be interesting to see if KC can win 1 of the 2 games with Denver though. And no, you don't get credit for Carolina... Carolina blows.

That same weak azz schedule they had last year and went 2-14. I won't count out the chiefs with that defense.

Then ill just take those wins from ya with the dolphins and jets and falcons. Jesus man we can play schedule roulette all day long. All that matters is you win the games you play.

For future reference

ForumRunner_20131030_080734.png

I'll keep that in mind when I'm fretting about 2010. A lot of teams have fairly weak schedules this year though. It's not just them. Although admittedly the Jacksonville game is more of a mercy killing than an opponent.

I'll keep that in mind when I'm fretting about 2010. A lot of teams have fairly weak schedules this year though. It's not just them. Although admittedly the Jacksonville game is more of a mercy killing than an opponent.

2010 was the founding year of parity obviously.

2010 was the founding year of parity obviously.
Makes sense and sounds legit. My bad.

@Fin: Last I checked it's not 2012 either. Quit being so damn lazy and make a new wheel if it always holds true. I mean it's a Beer board ffs, if you ain't got enough beer to carry you through it you ain't doing something right. Although I guess to be fair it could all be devoted to the Dolphins recent 4 game streak... My condolences.

Makes sense and sounds legit. My bad.

@Fin: Last I checked it's not 2012 either. Quit being so damn lazy and make a new wheel if it always holds true. I mean it's a Beer board ffs, if you ain't got enough beer to carry you through it you ain't doing something right. Although I guess to be fair it could all be devoted to the Dolphins recent 4 game streak... My condolences.

Lay off the pills man, its too early in the season for the wheel yet. Do you know anything? Idk why the hell you mentioned the beer but ive got plenty, more than enough to drown the losing streak sorrows.

The jags and bucs need to win at least one game so we can have another wheel this year!

The Bucs should be fine for 1. Glennon hasn't looked tolerable so that game with STL later in the year when he's got a bit more experience and Martin comes back they should have a reasonably good shot. Also they have Seattle next week who seems desperate to choke away another game if Monday is any indicator.

Jacksonville is likely a lost cause though. The only teams beatable by them that I see is Cleveland if they run out of non-Weeden options and two shots at the Texans. If they're REALLY lucky and Schaub starts for some reason, he may be able to throw enough TDs for Jacksonville to win.

Cape Brewing said:
heh... just think... now we have the MDTOTM in baseball too... Man, it must suck to be all of you.

Super neat guys. Good job, you deserve it. Pull your buddy's beard for me. Great tradition!

Back