Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sad that teams like Miami take on these guys with character issues like Incognito. Try to control yourself in the bar Ritchie. Geez!

So... Russell Wilson played for the Wisconsin Badgers. That means he should have lots of fans when he goes and plays in Lambeau tomorrow night, right? :D

Yeah cuz he totally killed someone, o wait, that was your team cape.

WTF are you talking about? There is no current player on the Patriots roster who killed anyone.

While... There IS someone on the Dolphins roster who apparently assaults people with some regularity.

Nice. Way to have some standards Miami.

What "reality" are you freakin talking about?? The Pats found out Hernandez was likely involved in a horrible crime... and cut him. That means he is no longer on the team... Which is why I said "there is no one currently on the roster"

So what part am I refusing to believe??

Is he still on the roster??
No but that's hardly the point anyway. They carried him on their roster until he got busted (horribly I might add) and then cut him.

IE for Hernandez, the Patriots drafted him... He did well in the NFL when healthy but ultimately he was a scumbag who apparently kills people and they cut his @$$ once he got arrested for it.

I'm a little foggy here but didn't the Dolphins have a player sign with them after playing with the Patriots the year before whom they cut immediately after assaulting his wife? If they didn't cut the other guy, maybe there is more to that story than you're immediately aware of. Also, a complete @$$ beating is still less significant than bullets to the head of a handful of people. Just saying.

I'd say that was more because he can't play from behind bars then because of any moral obligation.

Which Miami player regularly assaults people?

Riiiiiight. So they ate a huge salary cap hit by cutting him as immediately as they did simply because he wasn't going to play.... as opposed to looking the other way and letting him sit on the roster while the process ran its course. It had nothing to do with Kraft wanting no part of any of that continued to be tied to his team. Right.

Riiiiiight. So they ate a huge salary cap hit by cutting him as immediately as they did simply because he wasn't going to play.... as opposed to looking the other way and letting him sit on the roster while the process ran its course. It had nothing to do with Kraft wanting no part of any of that continued to be tied to his team. Right.

Umm, well yes, that would be right.

Why would you fill a roster spot with someone who's going to be imprisoned?

^ o damn! and really cape, calling ME delusional is the most delusional thing you've done, and that sets the bar higher than you already had it

Back