Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McBrewski is apparently rarin' to talk about horse cocks and blowjobs. Cape is just in denial. Hoppy is the whipping boy who takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Moto has a cheese overdose and it bleeds through...

I guess out of those the only one you could hold a discussion with would be McBrewski but I am pretty sure the subject matter isn't worth the discussion.

Cmon now trading crap for crap to upgrade crap now thats front page news. Almost better then Tebow looking improved.

quote from that article "But Patriots coach Bill Belichick said he’s still seeing progress from his third-stringer, who was 1-of-7 for minus-1 yards passing against the Buccaneers."

1-7 for -1 yards is improving??!! bill is losing it with all these off the field issues this year

"ESPN bias" is such a load of crap.

If someone owns a luxury car dealship, are they going to spend their time advertising in an area... say... Like where Moto lives?? No. They're going to advertise in a high-income area where people are better educated and in a better position to visit their business.

That's all ESPN is doing.

And people get all over their case?? That's crap. It's just good business on ESPN's part.

the funny part about this is I live in one of the richest counties in the nation.

Maybe he's figuring on one of those god awful teams trading for Mallett so he doesn't want to naysay him too much as he'd end up moved up to 2nd by default. I mean if it worked for the Packers and Young....

McBrewski is apparently rarin' to talk about horse cocks and blowjobs. Cape is just in denial. Hoppy is the whipping boy who takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Moto has a cheese overdose and it bleeds through...

I guess out of those the only one you could hold a discussion with would be McBrewski but I am pretty sure the subject matter isn't worth the discussion.

Accidic and finfan... cut from the same mold.

I really think this has to be the longest stretch for anyone and, oddly enough, there are two of them.

... I'm stumped.

1170879_10151693926631263_99000670_n.jpg

2013 = the year the Pats finally get over the hump they just missed in 2007.

BOOK IT

... And then Mercury Morris can tuck a napkin into his collar, sit back, and eat a big bag of dcks.

Looks like the NFL has finally found something useful for female sideline reporters: [ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000231563/Oliver-gets-hit-with-football]targets![/ame]

Yup, the season's lookin' better already!

Cheers! ;)

Marino looks like he fckin just ate a small Vietnamese family and you're commenting on the freakin shoes??
He's been like that any time he wasn't on the field. Welcome to 1999, glad you finally caught up. :) That said, in his last half a decade or so on the field he looked like they attached some Transformers monstrosity to his legs and he was running around on pegs made of athletic tape.

it pains me but i agree with cape, he looks orange for god sake

if anything we have all learned one of accidic's pashion, shoes!
Yes, clearly you got me. It'd be kind of hard to miss that on the crippled ex-qb though to be fair.

2013 = the year the Pats finally get over the hump they just missed in 2007.

BOOK IT
Ah, that's so cute. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your playoff berth. It's all you're getting this year.

Latest posts

Back