Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluemoose said:
Isn't that the dude from one of the richest counties in the country?

Or was it the brewers fan. These new guys hurt my head.

Where is the bouncer when you need him.... That's right, Incognito knocked him out.

Who's a shareholder??

You don't get rich by writing a lot of checks for pieces of paper

December 1.... Pats at Houston. That's gotta be the first game on the schedule I can see the pats not winning by four touchdowns.

OMG... Jets... In Foxboro... Week 2. Sweet mother of all that is holy... That'll be just... carnage.

December 1.... Pats at Houston. That's gotta be the first game on the schedule I can see the pats not winning by four touchdowns.

OMG... Jets... In Foxboro... Week 2. Sweet mother of all that is holy... That'll be just... carnage.

You remind of the Bears fans from Saturday night live.

Ok Jets vs. The pats. Pats by 265. Now lets all worship the almighty Belicheck and his only begotten son Tom Brady.

Da Pats.....

Only I guess instead of Polish sausage it should be chowda or lobstah.

I wonder the spread is going to be on that one....I'm going to guess +14.5 for the Pats. At least sports gambling is starting next week.

Now, now, the Jets defense isn't THAT terrible

It really isnt, unfortunately the rest of the team sucks enough to drag them all down to a loss. Whats up with holmes not wanting to practice? He is their only hope on offense, and thats IF someone can get him the ball downfield

It really isnt, unfortunately the rest of the team sucks enough to drag them all down to a loss. Whats up with holmes not wanting to practice? He is their only hope on offense, and thats IF someone can get him the ball downfield

He's had a Lisfranc injury for the last season and a half. He was actually playing well up until he got hurt. It's an injury that takes a significant amount of time to heal from. It's not like he cares - he's getting paid a tremendous amount to rehab.

He's had a Lisfranc injury for the last season and a half. He was actually playing well up until he got hurt. It's an injury that takes a significant amount of time to heal from. It's not like he cares - he's getting paid a tremendous amount to rehab.

True, I just didnt know if there was another reason he isnt practicing since he has been medically cleared.

Now, now, the Jets defense isn't THAT terrible (and the Pat's defense isn't that good either). I'll still take the over though.

Yeah.... I think that's the big thing. Everyone is focused on Welker and Hernandez being gone and it's "ohhh the Pats are gonna come back down to Earth this year"

No one is looking at the D and how much better they're gonna be this year.

Look at the difference just Talib made last year once he joined the team and they're gonna much better this year. Talib all season, a healthy and year older Chandler Jones, Kelly on the line and Wilson at safety... (An area of the field that was in total disarray last year).

The Pats D teams are gonna see this year is not going to be same D they saw last year.

I bought into the GB paper. Sits proudly on my wall. Anyway, I've been too busy to post here banging your younger sister or daughter (18+) so haven't had much time for off season BS. When does real football start again?

And newbs; take it down to about a 6 or 7

I didnt think id get the honors to start the mockery today, Cape WTF happened last night? I thought Brady looked the best he has in years?! he got the **** beat out of him by the LIONS! hahaha what a joke! I look forward to this season so much more now that the world has actually seen what I was predicting :rockin: the only other comment I have (not many are needed really) is why the hell did miami trade reggie bush

Oh the horror! The Patriots got beat in the preseason. What are we going to do?

Remember when the lions went 0-16? What was their preseason record that year?

The Lions just played their equivalent of the Superbowl.

I guess I can understand why it means so much to you. If your team sucks in the regular season you only have the hope generated by a good preseason performance.

Pretty much the Dolphin fans MO this millinium.

Back