Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As if more evidence was needed that the Bengals are, in fact, a cursed franchise...

LawFirm goes from New England to Cinci, and within three games he's putting the ball on the ground! :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it seems like a lot, but there's a lot of travel time, I would assume a lot of meetings with league officials... wouldn't surprise me if officials did a fair amount of advance work themselves to know things like which infractions particularly teams tend to commit. Don't forget Ed Hochuli's gym time (which is a joke but you could argue that the time they spend working out so that they can officiate a game is really "work").

I could see it being a nearly full-time gig, if done right.

Hmmm..... didn't see this coming..... Mort was just talking on SC that they may have the refs back on the field this weekend as long as they can "...dot the 'I's and cross the 'T's...." of the deal. Here's to hopin'....... :mug:

How the hell do they work that many hours a week? But yeah, it is over practically no money, but I have heard the bigger issue isn't the money, but control. The NFL wants to be able to fire any of them for any reason they want.

The NFL wanted 3 taxi squad officiating crews. They caved on that last night/this morning. So it's really just about the money.

Whatever. I just want hockey back. Football is just as entertaining with the replacement refs. Kind of like watching one of those old Keystone Cops films!

"he once needed 91 words to explain an illegal motion infraction. Some would say that's long-winded....i call it, 'jurisprudence'."

i want to be - ed hochuli

"There was no foul on the play... the defender was just overpowered."

"his number is 85, just like the '85 bears. Fitting, 'cause he's just as bad"

We have some Sodium Metabisulphite available for sale. Do you know who might be interested. It is a one time opportunity go check out the link at www.salvex.com
http://www.salvex.com/listings/listing_detail.cfm?aucID=182948946

Can we get a reftard in here?

referee_yellow_flag.jpg

Spamming the pitcher
17.5 yard penalty
Replay 7th down
3 pointer is good!

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91052&sitesection=kcpq&VID=23823733

i can put up videos to, this is the best angle of them coming to ground where possession gets established and actually counts
But the NFL reply yesterday stated there was offensive interference that should have been called. That would have negated the play with a penalty and the down taken over. Also, who would have had the ball without the push off? No one knows.
I liked both teams and have respect for both teams (they always beat my Saints) but I have to say, that was Green Bay's game and I think ALL the 'reftards' on that field knew it.
But, just ask my wife, what I say never matters to anyone.

But the NFL reply yesterday stated there was offensive interference that should have been called. That would have negated the play with a penalty and the down taken over. Also, who would have had the ball without the push off? No one knows.
I liked both teams and have respect for both teams (they always beat my Saints) but I have to say, that was Green Bay's game and I think ALL the 'reftards' on that field knew it.
But, just ask my wife, what I say never matters to anyone.

haha i can sympathize. we have to get past the situation as a whole because its done and over. the PI non call yes even a blind fan can say it was PI why it wasnt called who the hell knows. we can only go by what was called and its not a clear cut 100% desicion as some claim.

But be happy and your welcome for getting the real ( albeit not always correct ) refs back.

dataz722 said:
Hey, did you guys hear something about a bad call or something in the game Monday night?

Nope game went as planned I hear that there are officials that don't know they don't work for footlocker

"oooo I hate that big mean Belichick. He always asspounds my team! Boo hooo hoo. I get extra grumpy when my bra's under wire digs into my boobies and Belichick is killing my team. That's the WORST!"

Cape Brewing said:
"oooo I hate that big mean Belichick. He always asspounds my team! Boo hooo hoo. I get extra grumpy when my bra's under wire digs into my boobies and Belichick is killing my team. That's the WORST!"

Rex?

Belichick hasn't really ass pounded any teams this year from what I've seen. At this rate the bills are gonna win the afc east

Ahhhhhh. I see what you did there.

Nah, I don't think it was a hidden camera. I think he got it from Billy Cundiff.

Just adding cundiff to something doesn't just make it funny. Now if you said that I had Cundiffed that joke, it would be different.

Back