Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is just something in the water here in Mass (and to lesser extents the rest of New England). Smarter? Without a doubt... And then, for the most part, just way more awesome than other parts of the country. Some folks think it has to do with the Pats being so awesome but I don't buy that. We, as plain citizens, were way better than the rest of the country way before the Pats became the Most Dominant Football Team Of The Millenium.

In 2010 the Seattle Seahawks won more playoffs games than the Pats. Here is a related video that should get anyone excited for the upcoming season

Last edited by a moderator:
... and let's think about that accusation for a second... Pats fan are elitist... well... Duhhhh... yeah! How can we NOT be??

Since the turn of the millenium, or the last 12 years.. in football seasons (so you don't have to strain yourselfe trying to do the math), the Pats have gone to the Super Bowl 5 times... FIVE... and won three... that's 25% of all Super Bowls played in this millenium, the Pats have won.

Who's won the most games? Pats
Who's scored the most points? Pats
Who's won by the largest margin of victory? Pats
Who has not only the smartest but best looking fans?? Pats

How the *&%( could we NOT be elitist?? What the hell do you want is to do?? Sit here and say, "Oh... well, we guess the Pats are ok but they're not as good as that team from Oregon"... oh, that's right... you don't have a team... you have the boys team that plays in college.

In 2010 the Seattle Seahawks won more playoffs games than the Pats.

Pfft... pfft... BWAAAAAAAA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!!

"Well... between the dates of November 9th and November 16th of 2009, the 49's kicked more field goals than the Pat so there!!! (sticking tongue out)"

HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's how ridiculous you sound.

do another one!!! C'mon!!!

nah... it's more fun to spend my time mocking you and you're super cool stats.

Hey... Did the Jets have more first downs in the second quarter of the Week 6 game in 2008 than the Pats??!?!?

Caper said:
Since the BEGINNING OF TIME AND SPACE, or the last BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF YEARS.. in football seasons (so you don't have to strain yourselfe(sic, must be some type of massholian dialect) trying to do the math), the Pack have gone to the World Championship a lot of (i'm not looking it up) times... A LOT ... and won Thirteen... that's awesome% of all World Championships played in this BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF YEARS, the Pack have won.

what?

Cape Brewing said:
LOL!!!

Mediocre at best on a sub 500 team.

Stats best rb last half of season last year.full oline coming back will only stay that way or near the top. Top 10 D will only improve with maturity and new additions. I dont think we will see the hawks sub 500 this year.

best rb in the game...

Marshawn Lynch *is* a pretty good RB. I mean, you'd have to get a little better, learning by having New England beat your ass twice a year.

Of course, since Seattle as a whole pretty much sucks balls, that tells you everything you need to know about the other 52 players on the squad.

Dont undervalue our qb status.any upgrade over the past 2 years puts us above 500.

I understand the pessimism from outside. But over TJ, Flynn and Wilson are both upgrades.

Dont forget before your run of dominant play your hopes rested on a 6th rd qb.

We're getting way off base here guys. Let's all just admit that the Seahawks blow even more than most teams not named "Patriots" and move on.

We're beating a dead horse here and we just got "Flynn and Wilson are both upgrades" as what Seahawks fans are hanging their hat on. I can't even come back with a wisecrack that would be more effective than that statement so let's just move on and get back to talking about how remote the chance is of the Pats actually losing a game this year.

The pats offensive is not an enigma. All you gotta do is their receivers, and their vaginas will ache so they won't catch another pass all game

Unfortunately nobody can hit Brady anymore, he'll just cry till he gets a flag

"the working mans team" hahaha what a ****ing joke

LOL... Yeah that strategy has worked out super well for years. You should be a defensive coordinator!! "Rex! Rex! I got it!! All you gotta do is their receivers!" (whatever that means).

Rex Ryan: "brilliant!!! THAT'S the key we've been missing!!"

You should put some sort of contact info out there so teams can reach out to you and get more defensive nuggets like that! You could make some cash!

LOL... Yeah that strategy has worked out super well for years. You should be a defensive coordinator!! "Rex! Rex! I got it!! All you gotta do is their receivers!" (whatever that means).

Rex Ryan: "brilliant!!! THAT'S the key we've been missing!!"

You should put some sort of contact info out there so teams can reach out to you and get more defensive nuggets like that! You could make some cash!

Contrast that with the strategy to stop the Seahawks' offense, which is pretty much "make sure you've got at least eight or nine defensive players on the field." Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.

Defense in football uncomplicated shocking. Good rb stop the rb. Good qb stop the qb. Its so hard.

Defense in football uncomplicated shocking. Good rb stop the rb. Good qb stop the qb. Its so hard.

... so how the **** you gonna stop Gronkowski?

And Hernandez?

And Welker?

And Lloyd?

Branch still gets open pretty easily.

Don't sleep on Edelman. Returning punts, grabbing ****s. Pretty decent receiver, too.

Woody's tough as **** to tackle. The kid running backs are looking real good (Ridley averaged almost 6/carry last season).

Gaffney and/or Stallworth can play (Seattle must have a hard-on for whatever wide receiver we end up releasing).

So, how the **** do you stop THAT offense, big guy?

But more specifically, how the **** do you stop Gronkowski?

Just hit the receivers, and jam em on the line. Teams give them cushion and they play 4 yard dump pass all day. If you can **** up the timing it's lights out.

I've the steelers do it a bunch, and also seen the giants do it twice in the super bowl.

All you gotta do is their receivers

All you gotta do, is, their receivers...

All you gotta DO, is their receivers...

All you gotta DO IS their receivers....

All you gotta do IS their receivers??

honestly, i can't figure out this ****ing retard rubik's cube of a sentence

the_bird said:
... so how the **** you gonna stop Gronkowski?

And Hernandez?

And Welker?

And Lloyd?

Branch still gets open pretty easily.

Don't sleep on Edelman. Returning punts, grabbing ****s. Pretty decent receiver, too.

Woody's tough as **** to tackle. The kid running backs are looking real good (Ridley averaged almost 6/carry last season).

Gaffney and/or Stallworth can play (Seattle must have a hard-on for whatever wide receiver we end up releasing).

So, how the **** do you stop THAT offense, big guy?

But more specifically, how the **** do you stop Gronkowski?

Haha so worked up. Put that hard on back in your pants its not even regular season.

motobrewer said:
All you gotta do, is, their receivers...

All you gotta DO, is their receivers...

All you gotta DO IS their receivers....

All you gotta do IS their receivers??

honestly, i can't figure out this ****ing retard rubik's cube of a sentence

I feel like he missed a word, but if it came from the Jets i could see how that was perceived as english.

Latest posts

Back