Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulthenurse said:
I'm glad to see you made it home alright. I was worried that you were the arsewipe who shot himself in the stadium parking lot yesterday.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/11/man-accidentally-shoots-himself-gillette-stadium-parking-lot/BCaxbmKurZBmZzGHNqGBnM/index.html

PTN

Oh my goodness. I am always expecting a Steelers fan to jump off the bridge here. I have never heard it actually happen. That's insane.

Edit - oh it was a Plaxico move should have read first.

sweep.jpg

Niiiiiiiiice one!

Ya stay up late and pull that one off Leno last night?? If not, send that in Sir.... cause... THAT... THAT is comedic GENIUS.

Do you write comedy normally or did that just come to you spur of the moment?

OMG!!! That joke is KILLING on my commuter rail train! I hit em with the punchline, "all of them shooting themselves!!" and people lost their minds! One guy had D&D coffee shooting out of his nose like a fire hose. Three women peed themselves!

At this point they are all chanting for me to tell it again but I am afraid some of the older folks might keal over from a heart attack or something.

Oh jeez... Now this is just getting awkward. I am getting a standing ovation and there are tears in people's eyes. They want me to tell it over the whole train's PA system. I am trying to tell them it isnt my joke but they don't want to hear it.

I asked if I could at least tell a different joke and the unanimous response was, "there are no other jokes after that one!".

dataz722 said:
I do agree with that actually. I really am reluctant to call it at sweep....yet, it will be though. I just can't let that get in the way of things here though.

Fair enough. The Steelers have work to do as well. The Bengals are actually leading the division right now and we have to go in there and fix that situation. The AFC is pretty wide open as far as I can tell.

I swear we're back into the 80's early 90's. Cinci, Detroit, SF, Buffalo. Who else am I missing?

Cowboys! Oh wait, you were talking about teams that were good then that DON'T suck now.

It's a 3 rounder if the Ravens make it that far.

Fair enough. The Steelers have work to do as well. The Bengals are actually leading the division right now and we have to go in there and fix that situation. The AFC is pretty wide open as far as I can tell.

No way in hell cincinnati takes that division. I don't think they will even get a wild card spot. They have hardly played anyone yet. The next 4 weeks will show what they really are. They have both the pit games and come to baltimore in that time and play cleveland to round it out. They will be lucky as he'll to win two of those.

DesertBrew said:
I swear we're back into the 80's early 90's. Cinci, Detroit, SF, Buffalo. Who else am I missing?

Giants. Defo not the Steelers. Those were my dues paying years.

Cape Brewing said:
Lemme know when folks wanna talk about payin dues

You could just pull a Revvvy and c+p. I
am sure I got story time when I entered this thread and it was a cool story bro.

It got me a thumbs up, so someone liked it.

_

i think we all know who that was!

seriously, philly couldn't pull that one out? pathetic.

MAN our defense blows! luckily, we have a few weeks to iron that out.

hey beezy......how was hanging around Penn State a few years ago? is that where roethlisberger honed his skills?

hmm....too soon?

i think we all know who that was!

seriously, philly couldn't pull that one out? pathetic.

MAN our defense blows! luckily, we have a few weeks to iron that out.

hey beezy......how was hanging around Penn State a few years ago? is that where roethlisberger honed his skills?

hmm....too soon?

I don't think 15 year old girls had to worry.

am I really right about EVERYTHING or does it just seem that way??

quick, somebody rhyme "has-been" with "patriots".

i can't wait until i hear the words "rebuilding year". i'd better clear my desk before that jewel comes out. who knows what i'll break while laughing hysterically.

Bring out Hoyer?
Bring back Moss?
Fire BB?
Get rid of Ocho?

Or is it all a clever ploy to lower other teams defenses? Maybe the Pats will get hot at the right time. Any given Sunday. It is what it is. Insert cliche here...

Let's not lose faith. Patriots in the bowl this year!

Just not sure if it's the Superbowl or toiletbowl.

This wasn't supposed to be a rebuilding year at all. The defense was supposed to get better this year and it just ain't happenin'. The D came on strong during the second half of last year and this year, they've gotten a lot worse.

The offense? Not worried about the offense. They are tied for 4th in the league in offensive points and that is with the offense playing terrible lately.

It is all the defense and the defense baaaaalows

weird:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...urprised-by-drug-tests-d2300ml-133586648.html
Howard Green was on the couch one summer day when he got a call that can occur at any time for any NFL player no matter where he is or what he's doing.

Drug test. As in, surprise!

The Green Bay Packers defensive linemen answered his phone to discover that there was a guy parked in front of his house ready to collect his urine sample.

"Only . . . I didn't have to go," said Green. "So he was just sitting at my house, watching TV with me, just chillin' while I'm drinking water.

"I'm like, man, this is the weirdest thing and he's like, I've got to wait here until you can go."

At least a quarter of all testing is also devoted to the off-season, where players are away from the facility and on their own to train. The NFL can test anyone up to six times in these short months.

But that means Packers players have to notify the NFL of their location no matter where they are. Going to Costa Rica for two weeks?

"They will have a guy in Costa Rica to test you," said Green.

lol, you wanna start this again?

i'm in the middle of a 6-hour-long conf call about drafting a communications standard that more or less already exists. i got nothin' but time.

There's no friggin' way that Clay Matthews isn't using meth. I mean, look at that freak. I'm SO glad that Belichick didn't waste a draft pick on that clown.

There's no friggin' way that Clay Matthews isn't using meth. I mean, look at that freak. I'm SO glad that Belichick didn't waste a draft pick on that clown.

ppppppfffffffffffttttttttttttttttbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahhahahhahahaahaahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!

pats fans are getting more desperate and delusional by the second

Back