Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing something here in defense of Robert Kraft I didn't expect to see--"whataboutery" or "whataboutism," if you like: "...discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument...."

I'm seeing something here in defense of Robert Kraft I didn't expect to see--"whataboutery" or "whataboutism," if you like: "...discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument...."

Here's a phrase that might be helpful to you.

"The solution to a double standard is not to have no standard".

I find myself saying that a lot these days.

If found guilty it’s two misdemeanors punishable by two $500 fines.

If the two of you need to get that wound up about $1,000 fines, knock yourselves out but the preachy hypocrite bullshti got old 18 of your posts ago.

Feel free to start a thread somewhere else about it.

It's on topic, discussing a person who is heavily involved in managing a football team.

If you don't like it, ignore it.

Your stupid face is obsessed.

I would take it a hair seriously if I thought for a second he actually gave a fraction of a fcku for the women involved but, that’s laughable. So our fun little corner gets a pile a *****y preaching.

And the ignore button doesn’t even freakin’ work. Perfect.

We'll miss the big goofy lug for sure. For entertainment value (which is pretty much the whole point of sports) he was top shelf stuff.

For any other team the mass plunder of the New England Patriots Super Bowl 53 team and coaching staff would mean years of rebuilding.
I bet they still show up in Super Bowl 54...

“Stealing” Brady’s jersey and running around the infield at Fenway like a seven year old was pretty good too

Although... minus five points for actually being effin CAUGHT by Brady.

Nah... ya can’t bash the Seachickens anymore. Did they even make the playoffs last year?

That said... and I know the Football Gods owe me NOTHING... but... please, please, please let them make Russell Wilson the highest paid player ever.

I caught that soundbite the other day off of ESPN and it was like Xmas morning.

Context and perspective are everything in this case, ainnit? :D
Everyone hates the Patriots and their fans due to their excess of success.
Just like we all hated the Cowboys and their fans when they were actually a thing.
Suck it up, buttercup. Or root for a better team.
If you can't handle the swagger it's time to leave the bah ;)

Why are all the "Obnoxious Football" fans...patriot fans? [emoji53]

We have a license to be given how much the Pats kick the bag outta everyone.

When other teams win, which happens very rarely, I think fans of other teams can be just as obnoxious.

You don’t notice though because the Pats win all the time.

And when the Pats stop winning all the time? Then I’ll just delete the thread.

Latest posts

Back