Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is trash talk, right? Maybe it's a bit over the top since I didn't even see it but still I imagine it was ridiculously cheesy.

They did have the kid from Seattle that found GOAT's 7th SB appearance jersey. You might have liked that. Kraft flew him in for the game and treated him like royalty. He was fawning over how awesome the New England people and it's team were on his first visit.

Kind of sad because we all know what happens when people leave and then have to return to Seattle...........

That's pretty cool. I didn't know that kid was from Seattle. Is there any doubt that Kraft did that for his own publicity though?

Oh and this guy agrees with my earlier comments.

Publicity? You don't think Paul Allen would do the same as Kraft? I mean assuming they had a really great player, got to and won the Super Bowl again, and there was enough economic interest in stealing a Seattle jersey in the first place.

Plus, not sure if you heard, the Pats now have the best Magic, the gathering player in the NFL. Suck it b!tches!

How can I talk trash to Patriot fans without post about the Patriots? Your team got trounced last night.

Hawks are on the road against a way better team. I doubt they get embarrassed like that.

The difference is nobody cares about the Seahawks.

Anyway...if past is prologue, when the Patriots hoist banner number 6 we'll all nod our heads and say the opening day loss was A Good Thing.

A solid dose of humility goes a long way in Foxboro...

21458279_1615276285185720_6382043347510499233_o.jpg

Yea. Why are the Jet's ranked #1. That would never be correct. Shouldn't it be 1) Jets (0-0) Buffalo (0-0) Miami (0-0) 4) Pats (0-10)? You pic is worse than the wheel of parity.

I'm glad I DVR'd a couple of yesterdays games so I will have something decent to watch today. :)

Lets all come together and take a moment to congratulate the teams that are in sole possession of their respective divisions. The Bill and the Rams. Way to go guys!

Back