o2 flow meter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my setups for a normal and disposable tanks.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397321892.504451.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397321907.017142.jpg

I usually flow at 1L/min which is at the low end of the scale for these meters.

Beware of medical regulators unless you have a source for refills.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I actually have a full welding shop 5 mins away that happens to service beer supply needs as well.

what have you found to be the best, normal or disposable? would it be worth it to try the disposable then if i like it go to a refillable. (price being the biggest factor)

I use the big tank for batches and the disposable one as a loaner for the less fortunate and for starters. One will last way longer but cost more. I'd say Oxygenation is worth it so just go for it and don't waste the money on a small setup and then have to spend more on a big setup later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my setups for a normal and disposable tanks.

View attachment 192691

I usually flow at 1L/min which is at the low end of the scale for these meters.

Beware of medical regulators unless you have a source for refills.

The pics are nice. Do you have any info on your disposable one (links or brand)? I was thinking about something for my o2.

I think the brand of the disposable tank regulator is Liquid Bread but I'm pretty sure it's the same one that all the brew shops carry.

Back